Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Flights to Brazil?
  • tails
    Free Member

I want to visit friends in brazil next year, do UK imports only fly to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro if not how do I find out who flys where? Does it say on the Heathrow website? I’d like to fly to Salvador or. Smaller city and travel down returning from São Paulo.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Speak to Trailfinders and they will sort you an open jaw ticket as you describe. You will fly in via São Paulo and connect there.

tails
    Free Member

Thanks ill have a look

jota180
    Free Member

There we’re some good prices flying via Lisbon and also (for some reason ) Geneva

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

For the long haul, I’d really recommend a proper carrier, then go shorthaul when you arrive.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

My folks did South America a while ago. Iberia a level of rudeness they had never imagined 🙂 Have a look at Expedia/Trail Finders/Flight Centre for options.

Also be aware of reducing luggage allowances as you get out there.

vinnyeh

I think all international flights go to Sao Paulo, then on to Rio if thats the final destination. Seemed like if you flew anywhere in the country, odds on the flight originated in Sao Paulo. We flew from Manaus to Salvador. Flight went through Sao Paolo.
    Salvador is nice, very Afro-Caribbean, but a long long way from Rio/Sao Paulo. We flew everywhere using air passes, distances are huge- unless you’ve weeks to travel, I’ fly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Flights to Brazil?’ is closed to new replies.