Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Flickr Stats
  • druidh
    Free Member

Does anyone else pay any attention to these? I’m always amazed at the number of random views of photos and videos which seem to pop out of nowhere. I’ve also got one Set of photos which seems to get regular hits – at random intervals. Some of them have Tags – which I guess are picked up by things like Google Images, but some don’t.

DickBarton

I have a nosey but mainly just to confirm that very few people are interested in looking at my pics…they get looked at but no real idea who is looking or why. I’ve joined a few groups and scattered the pics around these groups but very little traffic seems to be generated…basically, this confirms I’m a boring f@rt and don’t take pics of anything of interest to anyone…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I have the odd look. It does seem a bit random which bits get looked at. The funniest is a vid clip I have on youtube that hashundreds of hits from some japanese forum

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The random ones on mine seem to be from sites that show hundreds of flickr pics

mrsflash
    Free Member

Yes they can be a bit odd – for ages and ages rich’s most viewed photo was of me carrying a pint in each hand and two packets of crisps in my mouth. No idea why.

druidh
    Free Member

LOL – I wonder where he posted it?

samuri
    Free Member

theperfectwife.com

mrsflash
    Free Member

evilbitchwife.com would be more appropriate at the moment I think!

geoffj

LOL @ mrsf

mrsflash
    Free Member

here you go it was this one, I wasn’t quite right with the description;

spectacularly uninteresting pic really.

druidh
    Free Member

Somebody can’t carry a full pint glass without spilling the contents…

mrsflash
    Free Member

lol, that would be Dave (Gringerd off here). He’s nearly as clumsy as me!

We did the same ride on Monday and we were talking about that picture (was from 07) and why it had so many views. None of us can work it out.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yeah – I look at the stats. It’s interesting to see which photos from last year and various rides and parties etc people are looking at. Would love to know who’s looking at what mind, and often it seems to be friends get way more clicks than pics of me 🙂

ebygomm
    Free Member

I look, they’re quite interesting in a reverse stalking kind of way, not sure I’d go as far as saying I pay attention to them though.

jojoA1
    Free Member

I was most amused to find that someone had favourited and posted a pic of me on a fetish website. The sad thing is, the pic is the one of me having had an ‘epic fail’ with a She-Pee and it had been posted on a site for people who like pics of ladies who have wet themselves…

I laughed so much I nearly had another ‘accident’!!

mrsflash
    Free Member

Lol Jojo!!!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Quite politely the owner of the Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Appreciation photo site (this may not be the site’s real name) has stated that he will remove any pictures that the owners object to being included.

samuri
    Free Member

It’s sometimes worth going to people’s streams/favourites to see what else they favourite…. I’ve got a picture of my arm all pumped up on mine and some guy favourited it so I checked and he does seem to like muscles. I was quite flattered.

here you go….

here’s my arm (mines the one on the right)

here’s his flickrstream.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/15702042@N05/

mrsflash
    Free Member

Perhaps that is why mine was so highly viewed? Maybe Rich posted it on a scabby old t-shirt, crisps and lemonade appreciation group?

samuri
    Free Member

I wouldn’t let that ego get carried away with itself if I were you.

There’s two people in that picture.

jojoA1
    Free Member

wouldn’t let that ego get carried away with itself if I were you.

So it’s posted on the “Ginger dyspraxics appreciation society” site then?

mrsflash
    Free Member

😯 you mean it’s not all about me! 😯

willard

Well Mrs. Flash, you are wearing lycra, so I guess it could be all about you.

For some reason, this is my most viewed Flickr photo…

Very odd.

coffeeking
    Free Member

My most viewed image and vid:

vid…

m0nster2
    Free Member

My most viewed by a mile:

zokes
    Free Member

Here’s mine

I guess it’s vaguely good in an artsy kind of way, but not that special really, given some of the landscape shots I’ve been lucky enough to get…

Again, I throw a few around various groups around Flickr, but nothing seems to correlate back to that really! Some days I get a random 100 or so views, then nothing for days after. Perhaps one person is binge-viewing my photostream, in the vague hope I’ll take an interesting picture!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Crikey samuri – this is one of his other photos – looks like the model should have blood pressure medication ASAP!

endlessride
    Free Member

my most viewed photo (by far) was of my kids paddling in a river, just wearing their knickers, knickers was mentioned in the description. I’ve taken it down now.

coffeeking
    Free Member

A lesson learned there endless – I keep any photos with even a remote hint of anything I wouldnt want looking at oddly as “friends and family” only.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I’m not going to tell you my most viewed 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

Yeah, I was disturbed to find when looking through photos of pembrokeshire a (presumably innocent) photo of half-naked kids playing in the waves with their mum. Some of the groups the commenters were suggesting it be added to were, well, not right. If I ever have kids I’ll certainly think twice before ever posting any photos of them on line!

DickBarton

My most popular image by interestingness –

Most viewed –

As found on my Flickr page!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Flickr Stats’ is closed to new replies.