Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Flickr pro or…
  • molgrips
    Free Member

… what?

£15 a year, I already have a few followers on flickr, got the app on my phone etc.. should I look at any of the others?

sofaking
    Free Member

been with them for about 7 years, price seems reasonable to me, but I use it a lot

john_drummer
    Free Member

isn’t it free for the first three months? I had pro for a while, let it lapse, then came back on board just after christmas when I heard of this offer

dobo
    Free Member

cant remember what i did but im a flickr pro user at the moment for a month or 2

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Flickr Pro version is free if you have a BT email address

molgrips
    Free Member

I think I might sign up. Now all I have to do is sort through 8,777 photos to see what I can delete… 😯

footflaps

Fantastic value for money, considering they store Gbs of your photos, all of which are instantly searchable and accessible to the public (if you chose to make them so).

grahamh
    Free Member

If you have a BT account the pro package is free

molgrips
    Free Member

Offsite backups too…

PePPeR

Molgrips I’m selling up my E3 body and possibly my EP3 camera too, if you’re interested in either give me a shout..

molgrips
    Free Member

Argh.. don’t say stuff like that… Doubt I could afford either tbh, although I was recently looking for a cheap small cam for my wife, got her an E-420 in the end for reasons of lens compatibility.

How much?

dobo
    Free Member

pepper how much indeed? i have the epm1 but wanted the ep3 but was too much at the time. got any interesting lenses or kit for the ep3?

id be interested to know wht you might be replacing it with too 🙂

ampthill

Flickr is great. I’ve found I’ve people there to help me with photography, so well worth the money. Compared to a camera mag….

molgrips
    Free Member

E-3 bodies seem to be £350-400 ish on the bay.. boo hoo

zokes
    Free Member

At 15 quid, it’s a no-brainer. Just over a pound a month for unlimited storage and off-site backup…

PePPeR

I have silly amounts of cameras 45 left at last count, I’m using my Pansonic DMC-L1 most of the time as I love the older style.

I’m not sure where I’m going with the photography next, I’d probably sell the EP3 over the E3 as I do like the larger water resistant camera.

The ep3 has ony the standard lens, but I have adaptors for Leica lenses, and an adaptor for using full size 4/3 lenses.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Flickr pro or…’ is closed to new replies.