Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Flickr
  • tails
    Free Member

Most of my photos are in sets, there are some photos of items I have sold and I would like to delete these. If I delete the set it does not delete the content. How can I delete the photos without doing it individually?

rOcKeTdOg

should be able to do it in the organiser?

tails
    Free Member

Even in organizer it says "Don't worry none of your content will be lost"

CheesybeanZ

in your photostream under each thumbnail is a delete function , i`ve used that , seems to work .

donsimon
    Free Member

You have to do it individually, and even with this I think that Flickr still keep a copy.
    I've 40 odd thousand to remove before closing my account, Yahoo are shiiiiite! 😥

ebygomm
    Free Member

You can batch delete.

Go into organiser, batch organise, select set at bottom, drag all items into organizer window, choose edit photos – delete

Says "This will permanently delete these items from your Flickr account and cannot be undone."

donsimon
    Free Member

You can batch delete.

Go into organiser, batch organise, select set at bottom, drag all items into organizer window, choose edit photos – delete

Says "This will permanently delete these items from your Flickr account and cannot be undone."

Live and learn, thanks.

tails
    Free Member

Found what ebygomm and Cheesy mean, still far from conveinient when you have grouped your images.

ebygomm
    Free Member

Found what ebygomm and Cheesy mean, still far from conveinient when you have grouped your images

Did you select your set in the bottom left? Fail to see how it's inconvenient if you did that.

Select set, drag drop, delete, repeat for further sets.

tails
    Free Member

Oh I see in the drop down menu?

ebygomm
    Free Member

Yes, you should be able to select the set there so you can easily delete all the pictures that are in one set.

tails
    Free Member

thanks for your help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Flickr’ is closed to new replies.