Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • flatoutcycles
  • roblane65
    Free Member

anyone on here bought anything of these guys ?

deviant
    Free Member

Yep, they’re fine.

Have bought from their eBay account and the website.

chvck
    Free Member

Yeah, had no problems. Also sold to them, got less money than I maybe would on ebay or here but it was easy…

roblane65
    Free Member

I see on their website they do trade in /part ex too. Just never used them before. I’ve some new bike surplus and I’m going to split the old one .may give them a try.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

I bought something from them can’t remember what it was so it must have been ok! But I deffo bought something because I got a flat out cycles tee shirt at the same time for 99p

fr0sty125
    Free Member

All good when I used them.

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

Not too impressed myself – I bought a rear mech from them & the place where you normally attach the gear cable to with a bolt had no thread on it – as I didn’t fit the mech for a few weeks after I bought a refund wasn’t offered – I was told the best they could do was a bit of money off a future purchase – I haven’t been back since

nwill1
    Free Member

I’ve not used them but would be sceptical….they by up a load of 2nd bikes/gear strip it and sell it for a profit…great we all like to make money but I’m not sure they offer warranty in which case you may as well buy 2nd hand direct at a lower price. Their prices seem far far too high for the condition of the stuff if you shop around here/PB/eBay there are some great bargains!

roblane65
    Free Member

well I’ve made a purchase and we’ll have to see if it lives up to it’s descrition ! 8Opaid with paypal too just in case.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

I bought a pair of forks from them, arrived quickly and well packaged so good service from this point of view.

However they were described as fully serviced, based on the mud on the seals it was evident this was not true. Took them to bits and found them totally dry of oil.

If I’d have just ridden them I reckon they’d only have lasted a few rides before the coating on the stanctions would have been damaged.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Brought a xtr m970 ring set from them but granny ring was a knackered 105 so mixed feelings but as I only needed the middle and outer I didn’t bother saying anything. Second purchase was a red king a headset from there eBay site they accepted a best offer 9hrs after I submitted it then an email saying it was lost and refunded for it to then be re-listed at a higher price.

So over all not that happy with them

EDIT trying to be the CRC of the second hand market but with superstar ethos and service.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘flatoutcycles’ is closed to new replies.