Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Flat pedals options under £40?
  • akira

I’m sure I saw a test of flat pedals in one of the mtb magazines recently.

gonzy
    Free Member

i bought some RSP Kustom slim pedals which been quite impressed with. decently wide enough and grippy enough for my adidas terrex trailcross sl shoes

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.RSP-Kustom-Slim-Sealed-Flat-Pedal_62838.htm?sku=185183&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google_shopping&gclid=CIuH44Ld4tMCFcyT7QodEfYDTA

joebristol

So the carbon cycles metal pedals arrived today – they don’t look as bling as the Wellgo MG-1’s did when new out box (they had pearlescent white paint that was nice and sparkly – most of it has rubbed off now though).

However they seem Nicely machined / made and are vey solid with smooth bearings. They look like Ethel grip really well and look pretty wide. Will update once my new bike arrives and I get a chance to use them.

Think if you slip off them they’ll absolutely eat shins though….

joebristol

A couple of pictures – can’t wait to try them out!

Goldigger
    Free Member

They look strangely similar

maxtorque

Pics of your shins/calves before and after too please….. 😆

joebristol

Think the Superstar ones have an extra bracing piece but apart from that they look very similar. Think these are the same as a previous Superstar design that they don’t sell anymore.

I’ve been riding with flat pedals with pins for ages – although maybe these pins are bigger / more of them. Jinxing myself now but I don’t tend to find my feet slipping off the pedals really.

On uplift days where I’m really going for it I wear combined 661 knee/shin pads too….

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Flat pedals options under £40?’ is closed to new replies.