Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Flat Pedal Shoes
  • lovetoride
    Free Member

In the market for some new ones. Pretty skint so can’t afford any of the MTB specific ones. Will have to be skate shoes. Anyone seen any online deals for something that may be suitable?

jekkyl

Go to sports direct and pick ones you like with a good hard sole. usually about 20 quid.

mattyfez

I find that karrimore walking shoes work well, about £30.

Skate shoes soles are too floppy for my liking, but each to thier own.

nairnster
    Free Member

I was using some donny tennis shoes from Sports direct, they worked really well, and only cost me 7.50 in a sale. Black with a white sole.

They held up well and were cheap as chips, so I would echo the above advice.

submarined
    Free Member

Vans Waffle sole.

superstu
    Free Member

Trouble with vans and the like, which I love, is that they’re not very good against the elements.

prawny

The £10 Velcro ones from sorts direct fovthe job. They change brand but they’re the same shoe. Donnay/Slazenger/Lonsdale

lovetoride
    Free Member

Probably got up to £40 to spend.

ton

what size are you?

i have some nike tiempo suede. size 11. £10 delivered.

ace for cycling.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/nike-tiempo-94-atomic-orange.jpg

nairnster
    Free Member

@prawny

Thats the ones i was referring to. They were better protection from the elements than my Teva links are.

prawny

@nairnster agreed, I had some shell toe ones when they were doing them. Best riding shoes ever, they’ve discontinued them now sadly, so I’m using my Reba links and AM45s on spds until they die

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Flat Pedal Shoes’ is closed to new replies.