Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Flash Forward….
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I have just had a Flash Forward to next Monday at 9pm. And I wasn't watching Flash Forward.

Zzzzzz

willard

I started watching it, but quickly decided that I wasn't going to and switched to something else more interesting. of which I have no recollection.

So it must have been good.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

i liked it. too mainstream to STW'ers though 😉

good to see the Family Guy creator Seth McFarlane in there too! Thought i recognised him from somewhere.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i enjoyed it, give it a chance they always take time to warm up!

loved the Oceanic Airways poster on the bill board at the start 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah it might warm up I guess – I will probably end up watching it as my wife will want to.

cove123

Monkey boy, thought it was only me that spotted the ad!!!!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Watched that, didn't think much to it. Turned over at the end and watched Being Erica which was a bit better.

jimster
    Free Member

I enjoyed it – Mrs J kept asking what was going on after 5 minutes – which is a good sign. 😉

ScottChegg
    Free Member

So long as it doesn't lose it's way and just wobble on without conclusion like Lost, I'll keep watching.

It's not like there's much else on the box at the moment.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

and just wobble on without conclusion like Lost

Yeah – the last series was much MUCH better than series 3 onwards though. Much more going on – we have only just finished watching it and are looking forward to the final series now 🙂

HTTP404
    Free Member

If the whole world lost conciousness at the same time for 2m 17s – wouldn't half the world not even know? Since they would be asleep anyway.

And if you had foresight into the future through a dream or vision of a theoretical fate – why would you not be able to change it, if it were not to your liking?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And if you had foresight into the future through a dream or vision of a theoretical fate – why would you not be able to change it, if it were not to your liking?

Did you not watch Back to the Future II?
    😉

monkey_boy
    Free Member

When they showed him waking up and getting out of the wrecked car all it needed was a bit of sand on the floor and it was basically the first episode of Lost! 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Flash Forward….’ is closed to new replies.