Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fixie Q: Anyone ridden either a Jamis Sputmik / Raleight Rush Hour / Spesh Lang?
  • b-a-c-o-n
    Free Member

Need some help deciding which one to go for.

Really fancy a steel frame, but can't forget the Langster….Sputnik is stupi light for a steel frame, and the Rush Hour looks V nice….

Any advice would be appreciated.

samuri
    Free Member

The Langster is very light and very stiff. If I were you I'd build it up with your own kit though, mine had wheels that fell apart on it and the Specialized tyres were laughable. I say laughable but I wasn't laughing as I skidded along my arse on a roundabout with a car bumper three inches behind my head.

alpin
    Free Member

raaaarrrr fixies blah blah blah raaarrrrr fixies……

ask on LFGSS. think you have to reply to five posts or some stupid rule before you can start your own topic but just jump into another and ask.

raaarrrr fixies blah blah blah……

some old geezer had a moan at me on the train saturday for my lack of rear brake….

raaaarrrr fixies blah blah death…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rolfharris
    Free Member

Rushour and Jamis are US only bikes, however the Rush Hour's geared equivalent, the Clubman, got a really nice review in this month's Bicycle Times.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

There's a Bicycle Times?

rolfharris
    Free Member

There is. It's Dirt Rag for people who put mirrors on their handlebars and ride Bromptons.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

It sounds ace

sc-xc

this is the one for me when they come into the UK…

alpin
    Free Member

aren't they german, KHS? the sloping TT doesn't look right to me. level or sloping down toward the front looks better IMO.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fixie Q: Anyone ridden either a Jamis Sputmik / Raleight Rush Hour / Spesh Lang?’ is closed to new replies.