Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Fives Gadget Show- Presenter
  • hora
    Free Member

Woof! Woof! Oooooowwwwwweeeeeeeee

Noice

m0rk
    Free Member

– Really?

Jamie
    Free Member

We really need to see the OP’s working.

…I can kind of see it….but need Hora to connect the sexy dots.

bearnecessities

Do you not watch Countdown?!

hora
    Free Member

I will now! Im going to stalk her 😆

m0rk
    Free Member

hora – Member
    I will now! Im going to stalk her

Yeah you will. Countdown got awesome

tymbian
    Free Member

Just left her husband afaik.. But I’ve called bagsies..

Jamie
    Free Member

Just left her husband afaik.. But I’ve called bagsies..

On her husband?

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Apparently the mods don’t like Rachel Riley threads. 😉

bearnecessities

Apparently the mods don’t like Rachel Riley threads.

Why not?

*hides*

wingnuts

Was having tea in my mates garden a few weeks ago. I’ll sell tickets next time.

piemonster

Tickets?

PayPal gift?

bearnecessities

having tea in my mates garden a few weeks ago

Please say that’s a metaphor.

piemonster

😀

maxtorque

Remember guys, she’s not just a looker, she’s also smarter than you too…….. 😉

maxtorque

My favourite is when Progs like TGS do pieces on Mountain biking. As you can almost guarantee that some presenting “eye candy” will have gone OTB about 30sec after setting off on some >£5k wonder bike…. 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Attractive women on the television? That’s amazing!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dez, apparently there are pictures of attractive ladies on the Interwebz, some of them have no clothes on!

😯

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

will have gone OTB about 30sec after setting off

you obviously dont what TGS; they avoid this by putting the front wheel in wrong-way-around so the disc brake is totally ineffective

(£20K road bike with discs which was far too big for Pollyanna Woodward)

Jamie
    Free Member

Dez, apparently there are pictures of attractive ladies on the Interwebz, some of them have no clothes on!

The web is full of bitches…

kevj
    Free Member

The previous one is better. Google ‘Pollyanna Woodward’.

Apparently the mods don’t like Rachel Riley threads.

I recall a similar sentiment from the last one on here.

CountZero

Hora is never going to win a gold medal in the Uptake Stakes; exactly how long has the fragrant Ms Riley been presenting the Gadget show? 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Dez, apparently there are pictures of attractive ladies on the Interwebz

Well, obviously! Where else would bearnecesseties have got that pic of the lady with the shiny cleavage and crooked eyeballs?

Google ‘Pollyanna Woodward’

Are you 13 years old?

kevj
    Free Member

Are you 13 years old?

Yip

Jamie
    Free Member

….got that pic of the lady with the shiny cleavage and crooked eyeballs?

bearnecessities

Well, obviously! Where else would bearnecesseties have got that pic of the lady with the shiny cleavage and crooked eyeballs?

Crooked eyeballs? A genuinely lovely looking woman and you want to get all clever by trying to demean her eyeball alignment?

Are you 13 years old?

Are you mid 40’s and trying too hard to look sensitive and politically correct?

EDIT: Jamie wins with a gif, again 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Nope, I’m well into late 40s and I’d really like to be thought of as sensitive, but I can’t see it happening.

LMT
    Free Member

Someone beat me to it, but yep she has got a bit of a lazy eye. Its not noticable on countdown but fairly in your face in TGS as they do those one shot modelling of the gadget and presenter.

unovolo
    Free Member

Well ‘Hora’ you have just missed her about a hour ago on 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown, bang tidy she looked too.

cranberry
    Free Member

she is delightful, but I got into trouble when sat with my aging parents watching Countdown when I said that in dresses like that she has probably finished off more pensoiners than Harold Shipman.

😐

hammyuk
    Free Member

We REALLY need to swap that stupid “+Share” button for a “+Like” one

piemonster

she is delightful, but I got into trouble when sat with my aging parents watching Countdown when I said that in dresses like that she has probably finished off more pensoiners than Harold Shipman.

Liked

piemonster

I’d bet good money, maybe even a whole pound. That the majority of google image searches for Riley are performed by the 30-50 age group rather than the teenage group.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I’d bet good money, maybe even a whole pound. That the majority of google image searches for Riley are performed by the 30-50 age group rather than the teenage group

Huh! The yoof of today, eh?

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

Or more likely, more pensioners have shall we say “finished off” whilst watching her on Countdown wearing those dresses.

There was story from a few years back about the woman who reads the R4 shipping forecast getting letters asking her to read the forecast slower so the salty sea dogs could finish off before the end.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Fives Gadget Show- Presenter’ is closed to new replies.