• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by GJP.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • "Five Days" on BBC1 – anyone been watching it?
  • cinnamon_girl

I have cos I'm in love with David Morrisey. That voice 8) But he has aged and not very well.

But it's interesting, lots going on etc etc.

What do you think?

takisawa2

Is he the train driver… 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Er, no! You're under arrest!

ourmaninthenorth

Glanced at it, slumped on the sofa after a battering on the bike.

Mrs North seemed rather taken with the newly slimmed down scouser.

Rather basic with minimal chacterisation, and driven by plot developments every few minutes.

StuE
    Free Member

OMITN summed it up, not sure if I will stick with it till the end of the week.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Watched Monday but found Tuesdays plot in the TV Guide – I'm gonna read each days events in the TV Guide on each day so I get the same effect but save 4 hours of my life 🙂

PTR
    Free Member

I never understand the BBC putting these things on for consequetive nights, who has the time to commit to watch it? It may prove to be the best TV ever, but I can't watch it, why don't they do it once a week?

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

I'm amazed at how it can be both so amazingly dull, yet still be quite compelling.I'll probably end up watching it every night this week and feel guilty at my lethargy.

Harry_the_Spider

Is the train from a museum or are they still running stuff of that vintage in Yorkshire?

DezB
    Free Member

What PTR said. And British crime dramas are nearly always rubbish. Something about the plot, characters or script invariably pisses me off and I regret watching any of it.
    Usually some stupid, gaping great hole in the plot.

lowey

I like it. Plus Suranne Jones give me the horn.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

Suranne Jones was the only highlight of the programme

Harry_the_Spider

Blimey. Has she got a Saturday job selling burgers?

Dazmo
    Free Member

BTP now investigate murders!!! not true to life but its worth a watch for Suranne in Police uniform 😀

cinnamon_girl

David Morrissey's character is rather disappointing. I much prefer him strutting around with 'attitude'. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Will still watch it though 😉

souldrummer
    Free Member

Still can't decide whether it's good or bad. Manages to be both within a few minutes. Will stick with it but there appear to be so many plots and sub-plots that I can't decide whether I am being lectured,questioned or entertained!

GJP
    Free Member

Dazmo – Member
    BTP now investigate murders!!! not true to life but its worth a watch for Suranne in Police uniform

Sod that, more of the burger waitress uniform please 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘"Five Days" on BBC1 – anyone been watching it?’ is closed to new replies.