• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by P20.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fitting a stealth reverb.
  • mactheknife

Cant find much info on the net, is it a case of just disconnecting the lever assembly, thread through and reconnect. And bleed if necessary??

Cheers

shredder
    Free Member

I have a stealth (just fitted) it has the coneectormathingibob 😀
    Just un-connected from base of post can be done three times befotre a bleed is needed. Thread through and reconnect

mactheknife

Ah cool, saw that but it looks wider than the hose (online) so i thought there may be an issue threading it through the frame hole. Mine looks pretty small diameter.

shredder
    Free Member

Thought that too but its only a little wider, passed through the hole on my frame no problem.

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

Had to take my remote off for my stealth…..first instance of a hole being too small (etc)

Mark

Northwind

The hole in my frame’s too small for the connectamajig so I unscrewed it at the lever end. No real hardship though, since you’ll probably want to cut down the hose at the lever end anyway. Hardest part as ever is threading the needle, bleeding reverbs is really easy.

mactheknife

Ace, cheers all 🙂

P20

I had a nightmare fitting mine, though I didn’t follow the instructions…..
    I thought it would be easier to remove from the bottom of the post and just feed the hose up through the frame instead of using the widget to do it properly. I think it lost some fluid from the post. Numerous rebleeds and it will only work on fast speed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fitting a stealth reverb.’ is closed to new replies.