Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fitting 130mm Fork on a Whyte E120
  • etsxteam
    Free Member

Thinking of going for a 130mm fork on my Whyte E120 anybody had any experience of this setup, or own the Whtye E120S which has 130’s fitted standard. Just want to make sure it won’t upset the balance to much on the climbs, would prefer not to go for an adjustable travel fork

Whyte1
    Free Member

that’s how i’ve had mine set up for over a year and it’s perfect and far more stable i recon , dont worry about it and just go for it . I’ve ridden loads of bikes and i recon the E120 is the most under rated bike of recent times

etsxteam
    Free Member

thanks I was starting wonder if there were any other E120 owners out there, which fork are you running I was going to go for a 2011 RLT Ti revelation

Whyte1
    Free Member

it’s an old u-turn rev fork i’ve had for about 4yrs that are still super smooth and really easy to strip , the RLT’s should be amazing on it

martinxyz
    Free Member

having ridden one with a 140mm fox around the fyrish xc course a few years ago i would never put a 120mm on one. 130 sounds good. dont stress too much about it and try it out. you wont be too far off the mark.

u turn would be nice on one.

whytetrash

Don’t listen to Whyte1…his bike rides like a right dog 😉

130mm is the way to go! got DT’s on my E5, massive improvement over the stock Mavericks…launch control helps the climbing too

stumpy01

Mate of mine has U-Turn Revs on his E-120 and it’s fine. Don’t think he winds it down often either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fitting 130mm Fork on a Whyte E120’ is closed to new replies.