Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fitness Diary / App
  • Innes
    Free Member

Is there a simple app for android to record activity such as running and cycling that you don’t need to spend ages adding data throughout the day?

I am looking for something to track what I am doing, there seems to be so many to choose from I don’t know where to start.

I wanted to record swimming and circuit training as well and runs and cycles.

schmiken

MyFitnessPal?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Google Fit? Will monitor some stuff to give you a background read, but you can easily add any other activities yourself. Basically a fancy pedometer.

versence
    Free Member

moves is simple, free & tracks walking, running & cycling. Its always on so uses battery which means charging every night.

geologist
    Free Member

You can do this on Endomondo.

MSP

Garmin fit.

Got to say I have found nothing particularly good for recording circuit/weight training other than the time spent doing it, Maybe if you synchronised your data into training peaks or similar it would be better for handling that side of things, but you need to subscribe to be able to synchronise data into TP.

keng38
    Free Member

Runkeeper.
    Does walking, running, road and mountain bike too.

angusaitken
    Free Member

Google fit seems pretty decent as a pedometer type application but personally i would recommend endomondo.

Innes
    Free Member

Thanks.

I will have a look at those.

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

I’d say TrainingPeaks does exactly what you want. Their android app is really good, and it auto produces graphs showing all the workouts you’ve done.

mogrim

Another vote for Endomondo. Just wish the bloody thing would work (directly) with Suunto!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fitness Diary / App’ is closed to new replies.