Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fitness advice
  • Mounty_73

I have started a new job, about 3 months ago and my time out on the bike has reduced. I have a turbo trainer set up with a Cateye/Cadence sensor and I have started to look at training options.

I was cycling upto around 70 miles plus over a week, a mixture of mtb and road. I want to improve my fitness before it gets any worse.

Over the last few weeks I have been getting the distance in on the turbo trainer, but I know this wont improve my fitness much……

So can anyone point me in the direction of a good website or a training plan please?

I would looking at using the turbo trainer during the week after work and then outside in the real world on the bike….

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks 🙂

weeksy

Zwift racing.

whitestone
    Free Member

There’s a (very, very) long thread about Trainerroad which is a structure turbo trainer program. It’s about £8 a month but you can suspend your account whenever you want and pick it up again later.

molgrips
    Free Member

Turbos are good for high intensity, which will make you faster. But then – so are local hills if you have them. Intervals are what you want either on turbo or off, Google is your friend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fitness advice’ is closed to new replies.