• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fitbit, Vivosmart, Jawbone, Fuel,… Which?
  • Digger90
    Free Member

Mrs Digger wants an activity tracker but which one?

I’ve read around and there’s just so much choice.

What does STW recommend?

sharkbait
    Free Member

Another alternative is a pebble watch running MisFit (free) which seems to work well – maybe not for the wife though!
    Mates have Jawbones, seem OK. I like the FitBit ad!

Digger90
    Free Member

I should have said, an HR readout is a must – preferably one that doesn’t use a chest strap.

beej

HR without a chest strap rules out most of them. If you want a display that rules out some others.

I’m probably getting a vivosmart because of the notifications – I can check whether it’s worth going for the phone to answer a call/reply to a text or not. Vibrating alarm will be useful too.

Some reviews here, scroll down the page to get to the trackers.

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2014/11/winter-gadget-recommendations.html

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Fitbit missing the Xmas rush with their new HR versions is corporate ineptitude

ojom
    Free Member

We have just taken delivery of the first wave of Fuse from Mio.
    Shipping to stores already.

Mark @2pure

emsz
    Free Member

why??????

it’s just a effing gimmick to make you buy stuff. I’m tracking my activity ‘cos I run and cycle, and I don’t don’t eat shit!!!! You don’t need a thing on your wrist to tell you!!

arrrghhh stop it, stop it, stop it!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

why??????

it’s just a effing gimmick to make you buy stuff. I’m tracking my activity ‘cos I run and cycle, and I don’t don’t eat shit!!!! You don’t need a thing on your wrist to tell you!!

arrrghhh stop it, stop it, stop it!!!

So you won’t be buying one then?

emsz
    Free Member

grrrr, about a million people seem to want to buy them. They’ll get used once, and thrown in a draw somewhere.

Even my mum has asked if I wanted one. When I said sure, get me one I’ll make the dog wear it. I got “the look”

VanMan
    Free Member

Have you looked at the Android watches, think the lg has a hrm function, although I agree with emsz they get used for a month at best then consigned to the tech drawer…mine did 🙄

mrblobby
    Free Member

I got “the look”

I’m guessing you get that a lot 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m guessing you get that a lot

I’m doing it right now.

emsz
    Free Member

It’s the reason I left home 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fitbit, Vivosmart, Jawbone, Fuel,… Which?’ is closed to new replies.