Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fitba – Chavski – Discuss.
  • wanmankylung
    Free Member

What on earth is happening with Chelsea this year? Has Mourinho’s BS finally caught up with him, or is the thought of Rafa Benitez doing a better job at Real Madrid than he ever could impacting on his sanity?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I think it’s very hard to know what is going on behind closed doors . Mourinho does have a history of a three year cycle too. I love it though

binners

The post match interview was the ramblings of a madman. It was the refs fault? Despite the 2 clear penalties Southampton should have had. Always somebody else’s fault isn’t it Jose?

I’m absolutely loving every minute of watching the wheels come off at Chelski 😆

Alan Davies sums up Chelski perfectly

sofabear
    Free Member

My disappointment with the Scotland result is greatly softened by what’s happening at Chelsea. What goes around, comes around.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

They’re awful to watch, even at their best. I quite like JM, he’s a great interviewee, none of the usual cliches and you’re never quite sure when he’s at it.

As for Terry, he’s the most over rated defender ever, they have him as some sort of bastard love child of Moore and Beckenbauer, when in reality he’s just a good centre half. Arse of a person though.

I was convinced citeh would become as undesirable as Chelsea when the Arabs came calling, but I can’t see them ever becoming as grotesque and vulgar as the Russians plaything are.

As an aside, Southampton are an absolute breath of fresh air, the players they have lost in the last year or two is incredible, but it hasn’t affected them at all. Koeman may be tempted by a better offer, but I’d like to see him stay and build at saints.

jimbobo
    Free Member

Livid! As a saints fan, i normally put a couple of quid on each game as I have some money in my billy hill account after TDF. didn’t bother today as “no point”. I’d have won nicely if I’d been brave!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

No point? Have you seen Chelsea recently?! 😆

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Aye it’s funny. Ivanovic just seems to have gone completely and Terry – who was immense last year, let’s be honest – too. I’ve always thought Cahill’s a bit brittle as well so that’s 3/4s of their defence. That said, others haven’t hit the heights of last year either – Matic and Hazard in particular – and the general lack of interest and passion suggests Mourinho’s lost the dress rooming, to coin a classic football cliche.

At the current rate they’ll struggle to make the top 4 which would open the top 4 closed shop up a bit.

binners

I don’t think there’s a player I can think of who’s form has dropped off as dramatically as Ivanovic, from one season to the next. He was rock solid last season. Today he was getting skinned every couple of minutes. Pelle just bullied him. He was lucky to still be on the pitch after his desperate shirt pulling antics.

Looks like Jose has completely lost the dressing room. His ego means he has to blame someone else, so he’s started singling out players to blame. I bloody love the fact that the main part of the problem seems to be John Terry. That’s karma. For being an utter ****!!!

Fair play to Southampton. They totally outplayed Chelski today. It should have been more than 3. Chelski didn’t have a single shot on target in the second half!

slackalice
    Free Member

At the current rate they’ll struggle to make the top 4 which would open the top 4 closed shop up a bit.

Maybe, just maybe all the extra squillions of £’s from the TV deals has at least made the league a little less predictable?! Which has to be a good thing. Apart from the fact that premier league clubs will suffer in the European competitions, especially next season.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Great link to the Alan Davies link BTW – not sitting on the fence is he? 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fitba – Chavski – Discuss.’ is closed to new replies.