Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fishers Warrantys?
  • Blower
    Free Member

Are they normally good to deal with?

druidh
    Free Member

Deal with them through a shop – and they are among the best!

z1ppy

again very good IME (US imported fork, bust from new).

munrobiker
    Free Member

It’s one of the only things they’re good at, it’ll be fine.

andrewh
    Free Member

Warranties surely? Honestly, the spilling on here is appealling.

pussywillow
    Free Member

Absolute rubbish!! I’ve sent stuff over in the past only for them to tell me it’s not under warranty, and just sending it back without even giving me the option of fixing! So it’s cost me postage for them doing f@£k all to it! Fisher are by far the worst I’ve ever had to deal with! No loyalty whatsoever ever! Blower, I would try avoid if u can.

Northwind

They were pretty good with my Lyriks. No hassle, and decent turnaround. I was a wee bit disappointed that they replaced the 2-step and refused to convert it to something that actually worked, though, but then that’s all they were required to do. Would just have been nice if they’d gone that step further.

Still, no complaint.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Why were you shipping to them direct Pussy Willow?

Your warranty is held with the store where YOU pay your money – as such all you have to do is return the goods to the shop.

tomhoward

I’ve sent stuff

There’s your problem.

njee20
    Free Member

Lead times can be insulting, but otherwise fine IME ( from a shop perspective)

BrickMan

They are generally very good, in like 12 years of being around bike shops and as a consumer only had one bad experience (i.e. they wouldn’t do the job under warranty even though they had done a previous job/same item without issue, was a different tech therefore slightly different outcome). However, yeah, been happy with them since, and generally very very quick too.

coatesy
    Free Member

Taken to either fixing brakes ourselves, or returning to bike manufacturers for replacement rather than wasting our time following their recent efforts.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fishers Warrantys?’ is closed to new replies.