Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fishers warranty department?
  • davosaurusrex

Well as I’ve mentioned elsewhere my Pikes have died. Out of warranty but a pretty bad failure (crown/steerer come loose). Have emailed them at the weekend and left a voicemail today but no response yet. Just want to find out if they will do anything to help me out before I drop a load of cash on new forks.
    Any experiences of what they’re like to deal with? I’ve heard they won’t communicate with Joe public which would be bad news as I bought them new off an eBay seller. As it was in 2013 no record in my purchase history and don’t think I have a receipt.

scotroutes

Were they even imported by Fishers?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Look who just left…..

simondbarnes

They will only deal with shops.

davosaurusrex

Didn’t get you at first CFH, had to Google the image! Yes, yes, very good. Should have got them from the LBS, naughty boy, etc.

Looks like I’m going to be a number of hundred sovs out of pocket then. Just wanted to talk to them to see if they’d do me a discount on a new CSU or something. Pretty catastrophic failure after all, haven’t heard of it before so also thought they might want them back to have a look at.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

If you take them to a bike shop then they will be able to deal with Fishers on your behalf . They will charge for their time though and there is no guarantee that Fishers will help you at the end of the day .

bruneep

you want the importers to warranty a 3yr old ebay fork.

I admire your optimism.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep they can probably sort you out parts, best approached through any RS dealer (Your emails should also contain all the relevant stuff from ebay regarding the purchase)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fishers warranty department?’ is closed to new replies.