Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • First World Problem… New Bike Content!
  • mboy
    Free Member

Errrr… Wish I hadn’t checked Parcel Force’s website this morning, cos now I’m dwelling on it, but… My new bike arrived with my local Parcel Force depot just before 5am this morning apparently. My local Parcel Force depot, less than a mile away from my house, isn’t open at all on a Saturday! 😥

My new bike is sat in a box, in a warehouse, less than a mile away from my house, and will be there for the next 48 hours without me being able to get to it. Bummer!

Still… The sun is shining, the TDF is on (and is looking quite interesting in this first Mountain stage), and I still have other bikes to play with (at least for the moment) so they’ve all been dragged out the shed and lined up against the garden fence, ready for an afternoon of maintenance and TLC in preparation for a ride of one of them (probably the road bike) tomorrow.

unklehomered
    Free Member

They wouldn’t have let you have it anyway, only once they’ve ‘tried to deliver’ can you collect it…

d45yth
    Free Member

I’d be tempted to do this:

Bregante

Bregante

Is it that Kona Kahuna you posted about the other day? Seriously tempting that!

mboy
    Free Member

Loving the suggestions guys! 😆

And yes bregante, it is… Will look exactly like this hopefully (for all of about 5 seconds til it is significantly upgraded)…

mrben101
    Free Member

Really tempted by this bike too! Pics when you get it please 🙂

Was going to order to day but they can’t guarantee delivery for Wednesday, which would mean its sat in a box at the depot for over 5 days 🙁

binners

mboy
    Free Member

Woohoo, got home at 5 and had a “while you were out” note through the door. The depot is open til 7 tonight, and is less than a mile away, so off down there in a moment to pick it up! 🙂

mboy
    Free Member

mrben101, I wouldn’t hang around too long at that price! It’ll sell out fast…

binners, why the Molotov cocktail? 😕

Kryton57

Missed mine Saturday, it arrived today. Now with bars on straight etc its sitting in the shed, shiny gloss black, new, unridden, but oh wait, the lock I bought with it is faulty so I can’t lock it up….

😐

thegreatape
    Free Member

*puts Bregante’s name down against a detection for some sort of conspiracy offence*

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘First World Problem… New Bike Content!’ is closed to new replies.