Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • First time out on new bike. Love the early morning sunshine
  • ticsmon

[/URL
    [IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/stevenpownall/7EBB14CC-A490-43BD-ADD4-A84B4EC64DDA_zpsrfxnzsom.jpg[/IMG]

chrisdw
    Free Member

Mmm! Nice!

chakaping
    Free Member

Taken at two lads, and I claim my £5.

Will you be dropping the stem a bit lower? I’ve got a mental image of a T-Rex riding it, looks very short and high in first pic.

🙂

ticsmon

Two dogs !! £5 rescinded. It’s just the ground is higher under the front wheel. Had to go and look at bike myself when I got home and looked at that pic

sonik
    Free Member

Nice views. Where’s it taken?

chakaping
    Free Member

Thought those (three) piles of stones were called Two Lads? Only going from Strava though.

I bet a bike like that will be bloody fast round Rivvy.

ticsmon

Was told the run was called two dogs cos of the kennels at the bottom. But not heard of two lads before so you could be right. FAST ? Not with me on it especially when I found out back brake wouldn’t work properly half way down. Resulted in a good over the bars, luckily on the grass. Felt like I was sliding on my arse forever.
    SONIK. it’s up rivington first thing yesterday morning.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

nice bike that. I wanted one a year or so back but none left in my size at the time. It was too long to wait.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘First time out on new bike. Love the early morning sunshine’ is closed to new replies.