Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • First sunny ride out on my newly built bike
  • demonracer

Well after not riding for five years I finally got a nice sunny day to take my new bike for a ride. Conclusion is that it was a bargain but I’m not very fit anymore, still had loads of fun and it’s an excuse to go out again tomorrow!

Roblilly
    Free Member

Looks nice! I’m going for a blast after work on my newly built “bitsa”

Is that a 456 or a regular inbred?

themanfromdelmonte
    Free Member

Welcome back. I was in a similar situation a couple of years ago, coming back to riding after 5 years away. It’s taken a while, but I’m finally getting back to the point where it’s pretty much all enjoyment and never a slog.

How does the Inbred ride? I’ve been riding a Giant XTC since getting back into riding and it’s good for an Alu bike, with good power delivery and not as jittery on the rough stuff as the Alu bikes I tried back in the day (GT Zaskar and Cannondale CAAD 3). But I’m after getting something that feels similar to my old Saracen Protrax s.e. Like the more budget DB cromo frames, rather than the stiffer racier steel frames and have been looking at the Inbred.

So any thoughts would help and list a few bikes you’re comparing it to if you could, cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘First sunny ride out on my newly built bike’ is closed to new replies.