Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • First ride on fast summer rubber…
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

A tad premature maybe, and still quite slippy, but loving the speed 🙂

That’s all.

TheFopster
    Free Member

Was wondering if taking off the trusty Mud Xs was a good idea. Seems the time is nigh. Off to the shed…

MrOvershoot

It will be all your fault if you take those mud tyres off 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tony24
    Free Member

mine came off this weekend for maxxis ignitors 😀

Keva
    Free Member

I rode with Kenda smallblock8s on Friday, and they’re pretty worn. Perfect trail conditions, whizzzzy.

Kev

mtbfix

I was still dragging a TrailRaker round yesterday and it was squirmy as heck when you pushed it into corners. Big rubber going on for a trail ctr jaunt next weekend and then the summer treads are going on for the rest of the year.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Went for the small block 8’s too. Lacking a bit of bite on the edge, glad I was wearing flats.

ps44
    Free Member

My Trailrakers came off two weeks ago. It’s like summer in the Shire. I’m loving the feel of riding on the bald remnants of last summer’s rubber. Just need to decide what to buy… 😕

R.lepecha

I ran summer tyres all winter. Lots of rubber still left. I can tell the huge difference in speed now its drying up though.

racefaceec90

real men ride them all year round 😉 (i’m not a real man by the way 🙂

gothandy

Small Block 8’s for two fun and fast laps of cwmcarn. Long may it last!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Conti Explorers.

I’m having a clearout of my old stuff so when stuff breaks it gets replace from the “too good to bin, not worth enough to sell box” some 2003 marzocchis just replaced my manitou minutes as well after both th esring and cartridge blew at the swinley sexparty. I’d forgotten how bad even reasonably good tyres from yesteryear were!

Picto
    Free Member

Lovely bonty 29-3s dragged round Cannock Chase Saturday courtesy of the Tazzy one.

GregMay
    Free Member

More small block 8’s here. Perfect conditions today in Wicklow

steve_b77
    Free Member

Think my Ignitors will be going on the Handjob soon, will they be ok with the Surrey Hills?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘First ride on fast summer rubber…’ is closed to new replies.