Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • First proper ride in 4 months tomorrow…
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Shitting myself to be fair, but eagerly anticipating the return of the “buzz”
    Hope the lungs hold out….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You go Tiger! Hear him roar!! 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

I swear dd it’ll be a mere whimper from my broken lungs, as the “route” which is an old favourite has an opening climb of 20 mins. So I reckon that’ll be a good 30 mins tomorrow! Anyway I’ll probably be doing more than you on the bike as you’ll no doubt be doing a bit of weekend money grabbing 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

Is tomorrow’s ride a race or something ? Chill out and enjoy the first shoots of spring, ride to your current capabilities and think about improving fitness over the warmer days ahead.

seavers
    Free Member

The ride will be ace, zero loss of skill however you will be asleep approximately 30 mins the ride. You will wake up hungry, confused and most likely you will have a distinct feeling of sexual confusion. THIS IS NORMAL.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus wrighty, I wish 😉 Just spent today snagging nightmare client from hell…y’know that one that comes along every few years that you just want to see the back of and never get a call for repeat business again ?!? Yeah, one of those. So it’s down tools for the weekend for me. Enjoy your ride though chappie! 🙂

h4muf
    Free Member

High peak trail – Pennine bridleway – Monsal trail- bakewell – Youlgrave – matlock- home.

That’s me sorted tomorrow!

Hohum
    Free Member

I guess that everyone has their own “proper ride”.

A hard ride of over 2 hours would knacker me out.

What is a “proper ride” for you?

It’s hard at time to judge the fitness level of folk on here.

Have fun anyway!

The weather forecast is good for tomorrow, so enjoy that vitamin D boost 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

It’s a loop that on my day can be done in 1hr 45. As above tho, I’m gonna take it steady and just enjoy. Beautiful morning for it!

h4muf – Member

High peak trail – Pennine bridleway – Monsal trail- bakewell – Youlgrave – matlock- home.

That’s me sorted tomorrow!

Sorry, but is that from ‘Just about the dullest ride I could find in the White Peak’ 2nd edition? 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘First proper ride in 4 months tomorrow…’ is closed to new replies.