Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • First MTB video edit
  • brsam
    Free Member

Little video edit of some gopro footage from Lee Quarry, let me knw what you think.

[video]http://youtu.be/QCko-Mg4eXg[/video]

bungalistic
    Free Member

Good little edit, not too long and not dull like some headcam footage can get, should of filmed some pump track action though 😛

I_Ache
    Free Member

I like it. Makes me want to go back up there.

brsam
    Free Member

Thanks bungalistic, yeah tried to keep it snappy clips. There is a lap on one of the pump tracks from my head, Jord’s only 14 and hasn’t got the hang of the tricky pump tracks to go infront 😉

bungalistic
    Free Member

Was just thinking another trip to Lee Quarry would be good, we never stay long enough when we go (or it’s covered in 2 foot of snow)

brsam
    Free Member

Cheers I Ache it was the lads first time there and he loved the table top line so much we pretty much stayed there.

brsam
    Free Member

Wow a nice chunk of extra views appeared thanks guys. If you have a youtube account please hit Like and maybe drop a comment on if its not too much trouble. It’ll make the lads day 😉

kristoff
    Free Member

Nice video 🙂

Looks like a fun place, seen pics in magazines but never ventured there.. Another venue to add to the list 🙂

jimthelad
    Free Member

I have also just done my first little edit.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZnTzp2_cTE[/video]

dabble
    Free Member

nice

rob1984p
    Free Member

I like it, it’s a bike vid and unlike most I see nowadays it doesn’t have any nonsense moody preamble and unnecessary soft focus images, just riding which is exactly the point.

brsam
    Free Member

Thanks dabble & rob1984p 🙂 Oh and nice one for the youtube comment dabbleonabike

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘First MTB video edit’ is closed to new replies.