Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • first look push factory mx tune for fox dhx shocks
  • toons
    Free Member

Push Factory MX Tune
    Source: Littermag

Looks interesting, bet its not cheap over here!

GW
    Free Member

bet it’s around the same price.. (other PUSH products are)

bent_udder
    Free Member

Yup, likely to be the same price. Loving my PUSHed Rebas at the moment. Significant improvement.

hugorune

MBR tested the Pushed Fox RP23 in the lab and on various bikes and found it worse than the original. Just a thought to ponder…

bent_udder
    Free Member

Interesting result – which issue of MBR was that in, Hugo? Sounds like it could be an interesting read.

mikey74
    Free Member

To be honest, I’ve never been happy with the forks or shocks (both coil and air) that I’ve had PUSHed: They always seem to come back far too harsh. I swear they put a spring that was far too hard for my weight when I sent my old Vanilla rear shock in to TFT.

The basic DHX 5 on my Mythic Rune feels so much better than any PUSHed shock I’ve ever had – better suspension design though, which probably accounts for most of it.

Whifflevalve
    Free Member

Mikey74, you ever thought of phoning them up and asking them to change it, they offer this as part of their service?
    You seem to have had a few things Pushed so can’t be that bad.

the_lecht_rocks

i think a lot of people run suspension settings way too stiff with way to little rebound.

pogo sticks anyone ?

just a thought.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

the_lecht_rocks – Member
    i think a lot of people run suspension settings way too stiff with way to little rebound.

How the hell did you come to that conclusion?!

Deary me. 🙄

richc
    Free Member

How the hell did you come to that conclusion?!

by buying some more kit I suspect 😉

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Well at least he’s consistent, the quality of his comments are equally as awesome on mtbr…. 😐

GW
    Free Member

mikey74 – how honest and detailed were you when you filled in the form to say what you wanted TF to do?

the_lecht_rocks

chunky’s a stalker …..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I like bikes that behave like pogo sticks, it suits me

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘first look push factory mx tune for fox dhx shocks’ is closed to new replies.