• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • First bmx race in around 8 years – Glasgow
  • martinxyz
    Free Member

Ugh. so i dust the bike down and pump the tyres up after it sitting around for the past 8 years or so.time goes by over the days leading up to the race so fast that i find myself having the first ride on it.. on a full gate! im thinking “why dont i just run under a bus now to save any other racers from coming down with me!” I should have gone for a quick spin the days leading up to it as coming from a 5″ travel 26 inched wheel bike is NOT going to feel right.. and probably end in tears when yer 36 years of age.

I survived though.first moto was a 7th.. then a 4th i think.. then a 1st on my 3rd race. It was B final stuff and not the A final/old school stuff. Just so happy to not belly flop onto a tarmac berm.

Anyone fancy racing new or old school in Glasgow in the next few weeks? depending on what bike you have you will be in one or the other category.. and it wont cost 50 quid to race,try around a fiver.

Heres the racing.im wearing the mtb helmet in the first race lol.(sold the d2 ::sigh::) it looks so slow and i felt like i was going to wipe out.
    cant wait to raise my lap times by a few seconds at the next meet.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘First bmx race in around 8 years – Glasgow’ is closed to new replies.