Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fireworks tonight anyone…?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I am off to the local display with the nipper. No bonfire though as the council have to buy approved wood and the last one cost them 6 grand. Special wood ffs. What's up with a load of pallets an a couple of piss soaked mattresses.? Then it's off to the local for baked spuds and beer.

Anyone else off to a display.?

Kuco

No.

GlenMore
    Free Member

You're late

GrahamS

Chucking it down here so we just stuck our heads out the front door to watch the display in the churchyard across the road. 😀

Onzadog
    Free Member

should be held on November 5th only as far as I'm concerned. Christmas only gets one day, why does bonfire night get 3 **** weeks?

scraprider
    Free Member

no hate the friggin things.

jon1973
    Free Member

Christmas only gets one day

your joking right? Christmas starts in October and goes on until the end of December ffs – if you're gonna whinge about anything, whinge about that.. Celebrating bonfire night at the weekend following the 5th when you don't have to work/ go to school in the morning is perfectly acceptable. Scrooge.

scaredypants

just got back from the school's display

awesome! (almost genuinely)

proper pro fireworks, burgers & beer on sale in the playground 8)

Onzadog
    Free Member

Christmas drags on but it's all prep. People don't do the whole Christmas thing on any day other than Christmas day. By the same measure, I don't think bonfire night should be on anything other than 5/11, the nearest Saturday doesn't count. besides, if I had my way, no one would be allowed fireworks unless they actually knew what they were celebrating! I'm with scraprider.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Back from the local Round Table fireworks. Huge turnout and some nice loud fireworks as well. My 10 year old liked 'em and said that they were making his willy vibrate!!!

Took the camera as well for the first time and they didn't turn out too bad.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fireworks tonight anyone…?’ is closed to new replies.