Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Firewood Macclesfield/Cheshire Way
  • windydave13
    Free Member

I need to stock up before Christmas as we’ve burnt what came with the house and the stuff i’ve stacked if far from seasoned yet.

Any recommendations around the Macclesfield/Cheshire area??

cb

Looking for bulk / small bags / free stuff?

Small bags of logs both at stove shop near Arighi Bianchi (Tompkinsons I think) and there’s a place in Bollington as you go past the school at Bollington Cross, down the hill a bit on the left.

I’ve used a farmer near Bosley I think for bulk loads in the past, used Google, don’t remember the name.

IHN

There used to be a timber works at Bosley, I’d imagine they’d have some

footflaps

These guys deliver UK wide, we’ve used them a couple of times…

http://www.whitehorseenergy.co.uk/firewood

windydave13
    Free Member

Cheers. Looking for bulk bags at the moment. Once the woodstore mk2 is built i’ll have space to store a full tipper load at at time.

Will have a look at the Bosley one

scaled
    Free Member

I use http://timperleylogs.co.uk/ but they’re proper local to me.

I don’t think Paul delivers out as far as Macc but you can pick them up if you’re round Alti.

The website is shocking so just give him a bell. Proper nice chap

Stainypants

I’m not sure the Bosley one is there anymore.

windydave13
    Free Member

Had a google for them and nothing showed up.

It seems the Mrs picked up a flyer from a chap delivering in Macc the other day called Freddies Fuels. Going to give him a whirl assuming he can deliver before christmas

cb

I used the Timperley one above, nice chap as suggested but doesn’t deliver to Macc and hugely busy it seems. He does have a partner transport firm that will deliver on his behalf tho and that’s what I’ve gone for.

RickDraper
    Free Member

Ladderstyle logs just past Bosley crossroads on the way to Congleton or a bit further along the same road, over the canal bridge you have a place on the right.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Firewood Macclesfield/Cheshire Way’ is closed to new replies.