Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fire challenge WTF content
  • RustyMac

How can something so stupid be a craze???

That simply does not compute.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I was 11 ish and round a friends house, setting fire to things as your do. He noticed that if you set fire to meths only the surface burnt and the liquid stayed cool so he decided to pour meths into his cupped hand and set fire to it. Kinda forget that the surface of the fluid also contacts the hand with obvious (in hindsight) consequences.
    I’d imagine if the internet exists then, we’d have come up with far more stupid things to do.

Northwind

We used to spray hairspray on ourselves and set it on fire. But you don’t get burned, when you do that, it’s kind of the entire point. I love the reactions in the video though. “Check this out, imma set myself on fire” then total shock when he turns out to be on fire. Not sure what’s more stupid; setting yourself on fire or being surprised that when someone sets themselves on fire, they go on fire.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

setting yourself on fire is about all there is to do in Barnetby

CountZero

“When there’s nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire!”

Flaperon

We used to dip our hands in meths and burn that. In fact I think it was our science teacher who taught us the trick. Works right up until the point where you start growing hair on the back of your hands.

slowoldman

Stick to lighting farts people.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fire challenge WTF content’ is closed to new replies.