Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Finish the sentence… You know what annoys me the most……
  • MarkyG82

People who don’t know the difference between than and then.
    And people not indicating.

manitou
    Free Member

Crikey… every single one mate.. especially the “you go out and ride about with a Camelbak the size of a suitcase with tons of crap in it, wearing big baggy pants!”

beej

I think Crikey has it… saves me some typing.

chives
    Free Member

Sorry, I’ve got to add this to the (let’s face it, fairly comprehensive) list by Crikey – Those damned extending dog leads!! ‘On a lead’ should imply that the canine in question is in close control of its owner. Not f***ing about, 30 feet away on the end of a near-invisible length of cord.
    The other end of which is generally populated by a myopic geriatric or mid-life crisis-suffering git whose take on life typically involves the detriment of every other living soul on the planet.

Not that I’m bitter or anything.. (recoils into a large glass of red, taking comfort in the knowledge that tomorrow evening will bring time in the woods on the bike, far from lead-wielding grockles). Humbug.

garage-dweller

People who write about all the things that annoy them (dam i annoy me too)

My latest bike (re)build project. Was supposed to be a cheap fs with only £100 or so of cost. Currently headed for the £750 mark I reckon and its crossed the point of no return.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

American “cheese”. Damn, it’s awful. I think I’ll have another drink to wash it down.

Hic.

nonk
    Free Member

Crikeys list will do me.

senorj

Those silly big clown shoes that people wear to help them stick to the pedals

hahahahaha.

riding for 4 hours in 21 degrees and then remembering there are vent zippers in my shorts.

smell_it
    Free Member

…fat people, there is no need.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Off topic posts in the Bike Forum…

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Roadies.

AndyP
    Free Member

Sweeping generalisations about American cheese. Oh, and what Crikey said. And, riders with skills but no fitness. You go past them on a climb and then they’re trying to get past you on the next downhill, only to get in your way again on the next climb or section of flat trail…

_tom_
    Free Member

Roadies who think it actually matters whether other roadies wear baggies or lycra.

Wearing shorts without leg zipper vent things when I’ve been used to shorts that have these.

Knee pads that slip down or have sticky out velcro ends that keep catching on your shorts or frame.

hallz
    Free Member

Chris Moyles

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

– People that go ‘Sessioning’
    – What tyres for what rides
    – Whinging lycra clad gimps on forums who moan about what others might find comfortable in.

And ****.

djcombes
    Free Member

– people that finish my sentences for me

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Eugenes lair, Manic Miner.

njee20
    Free Member

Should of , surely?

…People who genuinely think “should of” is correct grammar.

Also:
    – Text speak in any medium other than those where space is limited, only barely passable then
    – People calling folk they don’t know “mate” – men using it towards women even worse
    – People who pronounce a ‘k’ sound at the end of nothing/something etc
    – People who say ‘haitch’
    – Morons
    – People walking too slowly
    – Bad parking
    – People who don’t talk to other riders because they’re dressed differently/on a different type of bike
    – overuse of the word “literally”
    – people who use hedge works such as “like” constantly
    – my next door neighbour and her perambulating loo brush
    – people who feel the need to tell the whole world what they’re doing via Facebook
    – arrogance

Errrr, those are the ones that spring to mind. I’m a tolerant person.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Finish the sentence… You know what annoys me the most……’ is closed to new replies.