Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Fingers crossed
  • bikemonkey
    Free Member

Is it just me who, after hearing of the death of two celebrities (Patrick Swayze and Keith Floyd) crosses their fingers hoping KErry Katona is the third?

meehaja
    Free Member

I wouldn't want her to die, perhaps just get stuck down a well or something?

aracer
    Free Member

How do you manage to type with crossed fingers?

IanMunro
    Free Member

asw aqnj exerdise i thiught i'd triy and type this at normal rqte with my fingers crossed . it's quite easy

coffeeking
    Free Member

I struggle to hope anyone dies. There's the odd exception, but a "celeb", no matter how much of a screwed up one, doesnt cut into that level of hate.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

I un-crossed one hand to type. I hope that doesn't dilute the wish?

Incidentally, I was wishing for Jade Goody to die for years, and it finally paid off. I'd be careful what you say to me 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

as CK says, I dont quite understand the urge some people have for someone to die. Some odd folk wish Thatcher would die. I think that says more about them than her. I cant stand Brown and what he's done, but I wouldnt want to wish the fruitcase dead.

backhander
    Free Member

Hmm maybe Cherie Blair? She just boils my piss, not sure why.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

You're missing out on one of life's great pleasures. Sometimes the only recourse you have to really show disapproval is a little death wish. Go on, do one now, you'll feel much better.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

aracer – Member

How do you manage to type with crossed fingers?

He can use a computer whilst keeping his fingers crossed :

Anyone wish that he would die btw ?

simonk
    Free Member

With CK here, that is pretty Fked up thing to wish for.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Well, that ruined the thread.

Anyone else? I wouldn't be too bothered if Madonna popped her clogs

aracer
    Free Member

Wishing a celebrity dead would imply a level of interest I simply don't have!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Wishing anyone dead, even Goan, is something I would never wish for. It really isn't right to even think it.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

As far as Thatcher is concerned, it's what she did that I hate, not her as a human being, especially as she's now dementing. Having said that, I've worked out a little dance routine (it borders on the erotic, even if I do say so myself!) for when she finally goes toes up.

backhander
    Free Member

Oh! Oh! Oh! Jeremy Kyle. That would be pretty sweet you have to admit.

Stoner
    Free Member

It woudl appear that some ****t at the Equalities Office is thinking much the same as some of the odd-balls in here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8259036.stm

Harriet Harman's officials have been forced to change a government fact sheet celebrating "women in power" which did not name Margaret Thatcher.

…it did not mention Lady Thatcher by name, saying only: "1979: UK's first woman prime minister".

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Stoner – are you hot for Margaret Thatcher?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But Stoner ….. according to all of Maggie's fans on here, the woman didn't actually do anything – evidenced by the fact that she can't be blamed for anything.

So why the need to refer to her by name ?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And a one and a two and a three and a four…

aracer
    Free Member

I think you've misunderstood, GG. She didn't do anything bad – just like "2007: Uk's first partially sighted prime minister" abolished Tory boom and bust.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think you've misunderstood, GG. She didn't do anything bad

Yep …….. I reckon I must have misunderstood the, "she didn't do anything bad" bit.

Stoner
    Free Member

Im passing no judgement on her policies, but to miss her name off a list of achievements in politics by women goes beyond churlishness.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

to miss her name off a list of achievements in politics by women goes beyond churlishness.

Well I for one, would want a gender test by the IAAF before she was included as a 'woman' in politics
    …….her 5 o'clock shadow was always a dead give-away for me.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Not to mention the big cock and bollocks…

simonralli2
    Free Member

Bikemonkey

Don't you dare go being rude about my close personal friend Kerry! She's fab! 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I've never seen that video barnsleymitch 😯

Si – I love you to bits mate …….. but you look so out of your league in that photo ….

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ernie

Kerry Katona not in my league? Ooof – now that is harsh! 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

How the **** does Mr Ralli get in THAT pic????

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I think it was part of his community service…

aracer
    Free Member

Photoshop?

ahwiles
    Free Member

now hang on.

i'm not a buddhist, so i'm allowed to hate people, wishing they'd die is just a natural part of that.

maybe you've heard of a fun game we can all play called 'the Vernon Kay bus'…?

Vernon Kay is going to drive a bus off a cliff, who else is on it?

Kerry Katona is a good nomination.

i can understand someone hating Thatcher, but she's nearly dead anyway – it would be a waste of a seat.

That tw4t from the Mirror – he's going on, what's his name..? ~
    Piers morgan.

and as we all know, we're allowed to listen to good music on the radio for a few days after the death of someone we're supposed to care aobut, so it doesn't even need to be someone you hate.
    (Radio1 was actually worth listening to when John Peel fell off the tree – sad but true).

who else is going on the Vernon Kay bus?

Daffy

I like Vernon Kay, I'm taking him off the bus and subbing him for Edith Bowman.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Kanye west

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Fingers crossed’ is closed to new replies.