Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Finesse Grease Buster – extinct?
  • Speeder

i bought a few cans of this 5 or so years ago and it’s now run out. I like it because it really works but I’m struggling to find any.i even bought some from one shop yesterday but turns out they had no stock and they’ve refunded.

Google struggles to find any trace of them so 3 questions:-

Have they folded?
    Does anywhere have a few cans in stock they’d sell?
    If not what’s a decent replacement (that’s not £10!!! A can)

Cheers

Gary

Speeder

Anyone? Bump.

TheSanityAssassin

Hi. By sheer coincidence, I work for the distributor that owns/supplies Finesse products! The good news is that Grease Buster is alive and well, and available from all local bike shops – as long as they have an account with The Cycle Division. NOT to be confused with Cycle Division, who sell to the general public. We don’t.
    Post up on here whereabouts you live and I’ll check for your nearest shop that we deal with for you.
    You’re right though – it’s bloody good stuff. And so is the Stop disc brake cleaner too (which was reviewed in this very magazine a few years ago).

Speeder

Hey SA tanks for the reply. I’m in Cheltenham and I’d love to find a local stockist. I’d also like to buy a box full but didn’t even get a reply when I emailed The Cycle Divisions direct last week. Though that may be something to do with the

“who sell to the general public. We don’t”

bit.

If there’s no-one local please give some online stockists.

Cheers

Gary

TheSanityAssassin

Hi Gary. I’ve rung a local supplier on your behalf and he’s happy to order some Finesse Grease Buster on his next order for you.
    Contact Craig at Fix My Push Bike (Cheltenham) on 07581 588371 and tell him Jonny passed on your details, he’s expecting your call.
    Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Any problems you can contact me via the details on the CVMBC website at http://www.cvmbc.co.uk Cheers.

Speeder

Thanks Jonny, I’ll get in touch with Craig.

Cheers

G

TheSanityAssassin

You’re welcome.

DickBarton

Where can I get details of said product and the brake cleaner stuff from please?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Finesse Grease Buster – extinct?’ is closed to new replies.