• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by lunge.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • find me a job!
  • jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Time to hit the reset button. here we go again. previously done years in travel trade, bike trade, pub trade. have a bit of breath space, but would like to find something soon before panic sets in – what’s the best route? recruitment consultants the way to go or just get networking ASAP?

*sighs*

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Prison Service. You can have my job with pleasure.

bruneep

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JohnClimber
    Free Member

Can you find me one as well?

I’m a rep in the industrial world looking for a more local job. Based out of Liverpool looking to cover the North West area only as I’m fed up of covering half or all of the country living out of a suitcase.
    Would consider selling or marketing anything

sharkattack

I’m also self employed and have spent 2015 living on fresh air. Trying desperately for a change but it feels like banging my head against the wall.

lunge

Well, if any of you are in the midlands or London and want a job with the dark side (well, working in recruitment…) drop me a message!

xc-steve
    Free Member

Company I work for have some vacancies in the sunny southwest:

http://spongeuk.com/current-vacancies/

mrsfry
    Free Member

Can you walk in heels and spin on a pole?

Mbnut
    Free Member

Poor grammar, spelling and punctuation will not help your cause.

I am not being unkind, just pointing out that a potential employer will notice these things.

Good luck in your search and enjoy the time you currently have at your disposal.

belugabob
    Free Member

Well, if any of you are in the midlands or London and want a job with the dark side (well, working in recruitment…) drop me a message!

So, your a recruiter of recruiters?
    That’s niche…

lunge

So, your a recruiter of recruiters?
    That’s niche

Not as niche as you may think actually. Strictly I’m not but it forms part of my job, looking for people in-house as well as externally.

atlaz
    Free Member

It really is the dark side too. I used to work for a big group of IT recruiters and some of them were monumental bell-ends. Some lovely people, don’t get me wrong but some of them were horrific human beings. Could have changed of course and they could all be lovely these days…

Xmas parties invariably had at least one fist fight between groups from various group companies and one year the police were called as someone had a restraining order against someone else that was breached when the chap went to the bar (he was about 50m from the young lady). Ah. Those were the days.

lunge

It really is the dark side too. I used to work for a big group of IT recruiters and some of them were monumental bell-ends. Some lovely people, don’t get me wrong but some of them were horrific human beings.

I work in the industry and would not argue against that. It’s the same as any job though, particularly any sales biased job, some are good, some are bad, some are nice and some are not.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘find me a job!’ is closed to new replies.