Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Finally got the Bullit how I want it! comments please :)
  • pimpmyride
    Free Member

Ok after a bit of useful criticism about my bike I decided to bite the bullit (no punn intended) and buy some really good forks (well the best that I could afford anyway) link shows before with Junior T’s on and after with my mint ridden once 66 RC eta’s!
    Best £250 iv’e ever spent on bike equipment! it floats downhill, and with the double ring crank and bashring i’m ready for the peak district and Wales in may! can’t wait!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30979354@N00/

nickc

I’d have the shock up the other way. Looks fun

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

sweeeeeeeeeeeet

walleater

You’re going to ride that around the Peak District? That brings back horrible memories of taking mine into the Peak/s with some mates and we stopped in the cafe in Edale. I thought we were grabbing a proper meal and chill for a while so I ordered a huge meal, only for everyone else to buy a Mars bar or whatever…So as I’d finished, we went out and went straight up the road up the back of Mam Tor….**** that hurt….

Oxboy
    Free Member

Tis a beast!

pimpmyride
    Free Member

LOL thanks for feedback! walleater, despite how it looks its actually very comfertable and quite easy to ride this for 2-3 hours in the peaks as I rode it before with the T’s and it was great.
    I hardly ever ride road anymore and when I do want to I jump on a hardtail, its built up for riding in the alps in Morzine in July which is going to be a right laugh!
    Should the shock be upside down then Nickc?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Shock is fine as it is.

Looks like fun.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Quite the weapon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Finally got the Bullit how I want it! comments please :)’ is closed to new replies.