Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • finally got the alpine 160 :D
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1712103803513&set=a.1597845707132.2077057.1265672929

sorry for those who cant see it i dont know how to do the html somone be so kind cheers 🙂

duntstick
    Free Member

Chris
    Not happening here, no permission. Try putting your pics up on a free site like Pinkbike or Flickr

Johnbot
    Free Member

imgur.com use it

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

here ya go

DSC01314

theres more than 1

simonralli2
    Free Member

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes next to the bathroom on the floor???

DSC01320 by Chris_mbuk, on Flickr

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

haha! didn’t even realise thats my gf for ya if it dosent fit in she will leave it next to it!

z1ppy

About fricken time isn’t it Chris? Not sold on the colour personnally, (have you spent all you cash on the CC not on the paint job?), but it looks fun.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

its this years standard color so it didn’t cost me anything at all for this color (sin bad purple) and personally i think it looks awesome ;p

chakaping
    Free Member

Looks like a beast.

Don’t worry about the colour. I expect you’re too young to remember bikes in the 1990s anyway.

😉

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Phwoar. I was admiring it the other day in Blazing’ and wondering how I could scrape funds together for one…

poppa
    Free Member

Not a big fan of Mint Source squirty soap.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I like the colour!

Wouldn’t have it meself like, but I think it works with the white. 😀

carbon337
    Free Member

Politically correct light switches.

Ace bike though – I fancy swapping my five for an alpine.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

i guess selling stuff on ebay helps ;p

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Ace bike though – I fancy swapping my five for an alpine.

I thought that until I rode a demo and found it a little too short and the geometry not different enough to warrant a change. Sticking with the Five now, even though it does occasionally get a little out of its depth while riding in places like the Alps. It also still has the grin factor. 😀

If I were to change I’d probably get an ST4 and a Blood for very specific roles.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

this bike does everything, uphills, downhills, xc , its built for the lot, reason i got it, cause its all mainly hills round here and its not a heavy bike either so i wanted something a bit ” more ” that could take the hills as well as the decents, reason for buying really.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘finally got the alpine 160 :D’ is closed to new replies.