• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by P-Jay.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Finally finished my Pitch!
  • filks

First built this last autumn after 18 months of collecting parts but have now finished it and have it where it should be for me. Dropper post positive and stem spot on – just need to trim the steerer tube and I’m sorted.
    Enjoy my garden 😉

Wookster

Lush!! That’s all I need to say!

jamj1974

Yes, that looks great!

sandwicheater

Good job! (The bike, not the garden, definitely not the garden).

I’d leave the steerer. Not that much showing. If you sell the fork in the future.

peter1979
    Free Member

Nice Pitch. I loved riding mine. Gutted I sold it for so little.

Is that a Fox DHX 5? What made you go for a coil shock?

filks

It’s a Fox Van RC. Went for it because that’s what I bought with the frame and it seems to suit it. A lot! Well matched to coil Lyriks too

rOcKeTdOg

Tidy (not the garden obvs)

docrobster
    Free Member

My mate has coil lyrics on his pitch. We went to Snowdon last weekend where he got a bucketload of strava top 10s on Rangers and Rhyd ddu. New bikes are not always necessary!

kudos100
    Free Member

Always wanted a pitch. If they had made it with a tapered head tube, i’d probably have had one.

sv

Great frame/fork you have there, but then I know that! It lapped up the Fortwilliam DH course 🙂

filks

Thanks SV – a pleasure to have taken it off your hands!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Great bikes, two of my mates smashed theirs around whistler bike park for a week and thy srugged it off no bother.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Finally finished my Pitch!’ is closed to new replies.