Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Finally finished my new build.
  • kristoff
    Free Member

Over the moon with it 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

Now that’s just showing off :mrgreen:

richpips
    Free Member

You are missing green, orange and purple.

ton

nice.

lee170
    Free Member

Sick

Sandwich

Tyre logos and valves? Otherwise a good effort, grass and brickwork looking good too. 😉

mattmbk
    Free Member

Looks rubbish.

timc
    Free Member

Very Close to my current dream bike! what did it cost?

kristoff
    Free Member

Shopping around has meant total build was sub £5k which was my budget.

skiprat
    Free Member

Looks very nice. Just need to fit your pedal reflectors and front and back ones and you’re good to go!! 😉

Stevelol
    Free Member

Very very nice obviously! I’m sorry to report that high-rise bars are all the rage now though, sorry, you’ll have to scrap the whole bike 🙁

D0NK

bars are too big and so are the wheels and no doubt eye wateringly expensive, but I wouldn’t complain if someone gave me one of those for christmas.

What’s the back wheel? can’t really see but rotor looks like a CL

drapper
    Free Member

SNAP!

Its LUSH and twerked it a few times in the hills already! rides like a young pony!

kristoff
    Free Member

bars are too big and so are the wheels and no doubt eye wateringly expensive, but I wouldn’t complain if someone gave me one of those for christmas.

What’s the back wheel? can’t really see but rotor looks like a CL

Bars are 740mm so not massive.

Wheels are hope pro2 evos on flows (front and rear).

wilko1999
    Free Member

Its like looking into my future…. hopefully. Wonder how long it will be before these frames are available second-hand at a slightly less astronomical price? Currently on a second hand Blur LTc, amazing bike. This is definitely what I plan to ride in a few years. Let us know how you get on with it. Looks great.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

tidy. I’d have gone 1×10 myself, with a blue RF thick/thin, but otherwise a nice setup

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

holy moly thats nice, pure envy apart from it needs a dash of xx1 in its life!

really really nice though

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

very nice. Now go and get it muddy and scratch it! 🙂

markthegiantrider
    Free Member

Truly a thing of beauty

velocipede
    Free Member

Which one of those two bikes was being wheeled around Leisure Lakes last week when I picked up my Soul?? If neither, someone else has just picked one up too!!

😀

antares
    Free Member

Looks nice and it’s got me a little bit more excited for my Solo build tomorrow 🙂

drew

Far too nice to go and get all muddy.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

pics antares when done please 🙂

currently dreaming of building one of these up, got all the kit to
    go on, just need the frame, forks and wheels! and of course money 🙁

fathomer

Very, very nice. I’m loving my TRc at the mo but if I ever break it a solo (or whatever it’s called now) would be top of the replacement list. Or a Bronson if I fancied more travel.

antares
    Free Member

Will do Oscillate.

Just noticed the strange choice of rear mech cable routing. 😯

boxfish
    Free Member

Mmmm, hubba hubba.

pipiom
    Free Member

Sweet bit of kit….almost as pretty as its big sister…… Google rockguards for Santa Cruz etc and get the on that wraps around your BB……if its the same as Tallboy the built in one doesn’t cover it………love SC bigly!!!!

pipiom
    Free Member

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showproduct.php?product=83653

This is the rockguard I got the Ultra model

Beerbabe
    Free Member

Pimp your ride & add a custom frame pack:
    http://a-pic-a-ride.blogspot.co.uk/p/reviews-of-stuff.html
    😀

willv

Beer babe – can you make a downtube protector?

jam-bo

how can you be pleased with it when it has quite clearly never seen a speck of dirt….

robgclarkson
    Free Member

jam bo – Member
    how can you be pleased with it when it has quite clearly never seen a speck of dirt….

well, it’s late in the year for the “comment of the year” award, but i think we have a winner

adrec
    Free Member

Very very nice. Gettin myself a Santa Cruz next spring, probably won’t be able to stretch to a Bronson, it’ll be a Heckler for me I think

Beerbabe
    Free Member

Willv
    Anything is possible. Contact me via the website with details about the model & frame size, & I’ll see what I can do: http://www.beerbabe.co.uk/contactus.html
    B)

jools182
    Free Member

Looks nice

I don’t want to think how much it cost, probably get 6 of mine for that

kristoff
    Free Member

Jam Bo – I had literally just finished putting it together and went for a quick spin round the block to make sure it was all working as intended.

Proper riding to come over the weekend.

mrblobby
    Free Member

What’s that funny looking thing you have clamped near the bottom of the seat tube?

D0NK

What’s that funny looking thing you have clamped near the bottom of the seat tube?

have you not seen those threads saying “1×11 is great but sometimes it’s a bit much for me so I added a granny ring and when I get to a big hill I can stop and manually swap over the chain by hand”. Them new fangled mechanical dooberys can do that for you, while you’re moving! ****ing genius!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Blimey, whatever will they think of next. Sure it won’t be long before we start seeing chainsets with three rings!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Finally finished my new build.’ is closed to new replies.