Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Finale Ligure – Who did you go with?
  • paulevans
    Free Member

A group of 5 of us have booked flights to Finale Ligure in June and are now trying to sort accommodation, transfers, uplifts and guiding.

Can anyone who’s already been chirp in with who they organised their trip through, names of hotels/apartments etc…

Ideally I would lie to pay one person/business to arrange the accommodation, guiding, transfers and uplifts but I fear that we may have left it a little too late!

Ta.

honourablegeorge

June will be damn hot.

I always go with FinaleFreeride for uplifts/guiding, and they’re always excellent, used to stay on site with them but they don’t (can’t) offer that any more. They don’t offer transfers, a rental car form Nice is an easy option though

Stayed in a Hotel called Auberge Oasi once, was good, short cycle across old town to get to FF compound.

I’m in http://www.hotelsangiuseppe.com next time, they organised transfers for us and seem to be lovely folks.

Tracey

+ 1 for Finale Freeride they have been first class every time and also have access to trails on private land that the others dont. We drive down with the camper and stay on the Thaiti campsite which is central for the town.

Quite a few at the EWS last year found accommodation via airbnb

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/s/Finale-Ligure–Italy?allow_override%5B%5D=&s_tag=2SOYDACs

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nasher
    Free Member

Give lou at justridefinale, she has shuttles b&b and airport transfers

SirHC

Riviera Bike, organise everything for you. Excellent riding, guiding, food. Will be back again in september for another week.

chakaping
    Free Member

Riviera Bike

That’s nasher – the guy who posted above you.

Spending time in Finale and with RB in Molini would be a terrific holiday though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Finale Ligure – Who did you go with?’ is closed to new replies.