Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Finale Ligure conditions
  • jk1980
    Free Member

I went to Finale Ligure last year in late April and it’s definitely some of the best riding I’ve done.

Does anyone know what the conditions are like at Finale typically in late March? In April the trails were dry, there were a few sunny days, it couldn’t have been much better. I have some friends that are dead set on going in March and I’d really like to avoid rain and muddy conditions if possible.

I also had a holiday in Morzine in the wet last year and it was definitely one to forget….I don’t want history to repeat itself!

Cheers

jk1980
    Free Member

Bump

honourablegeorge

Can go either way in Match – arrived one year to the sight of guys in full waterproofs hosing thick mud off bikes as rain poured, some trails were closed from snow and fallen trees.

But it can b e wet in April too… and it’s almost too hot by the summer.

dan45a
    Free Member

Went late March last year and was dry every day with a good temperature, A little cooler up at the nato base trails. Amazing riding, I must go back.

jk1980
    Free Member

Thanks….think I will give it a go in March

honourablegeorge

Sorry – I deleted a bit of that post… the time I arrived in the rain, it dried up the next day, and was dusty for the rest of the week.

jk1980
    Free Member

Cheers, hopefully it will be ok. The guide company that I used last time has just promised a day in Varazze, looks good too

postierich
    Free Member

Trails close for hunting season not sure when that is though!

postierich
    Free Member

forget that hunting season is September to December on two days of the week!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Finale Ligure conditions’ is closed to new replies.