Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Finale Ligure-Any good for a stag do?
  • thepublican
    Free Member

I have been tasked with organising a mtb themed stag do in late spring/early summer next year, and after looking at UK trail centres have cast my eye east.

Just seeing if anyone has any advice/experience from ligure, or has even had a stag there. I think there is an article on it in this months mag?? …but looking for more info.

We are not rowdy printed t-shirt types, but would obviously like a drink and a dance that weekend…

any pointers gratefully appreciated..

postierich
    Free Member

Did not see any clubs when I was there and have been twice more coupley place with little kids!
    Great riding though and sort of pretty1

nasher
    Free Member

There are not clubs for what you are thinking of you need the larger towns for that.. San Remo has some "gentleman" clubs. awesome riding in and around too.

We will be operating from there using catered or self catered mini chalets on the sea front.

look us up

rivierabike

ciao for now

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

We went there from the alps a few years ago, a bunch of people had been killed on the Matterhorn and the forecast was sh1t, so we lost interest in mountains and went to Finale Ligure to escape and had a great time. However, we didn't find much nightlife beyond eating out on the promanade.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Finale Ligure-Any good for a stag do?’ is closed to new replies.