Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Finale Ligure
  • nsbikescore1
    Free Member

Anyone been with these guys? http://www.justridefinale.com

Any reviews?

wee-al
    Free Member

Not ridden with them but can confirm that the area is absolutely stunning!

Steve77
    Free Member

I think I did last year. Are you booking uplift with them, or XC guiding? They subcontracted the uplift we did last year to Eze Freeride who we booked with directly this year, but the XC day we did was good. Finale is amazing.

nsbikescore1
    Free Member

Thanks folks! Looks like just ride finale do a mix of xc and uplift which I think would suit us.

In my head I have finale down as having quite brutal tracks. Are there plenty of more doable and fun tracks?

Steve77
    Free Member

I wouldn’t say they’re brutal in terms of steepness or mandatory drops, but they are quite rough and technical, and the amount of vertical you cover in a day means wear on bike and body accumulates quickly. I just did three days of uplift and I’d say that’s equivalent to about a year of riding when I lived in the UK. They are all really fun tracks though. Take spare brake pads, go tubeless if you can, and make sure every bolt and spoke on the bike is still tight every day.

The XC-only tracks closer to the sea get less traffic so aren’t as rough. Make sure you’re not pedaling up to access tracks you can get to with the uplift vans though, as that’s a bit pointless imo even though plenty seem to do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Finale Ligure’ is closed to new replies.