• This topic has 51 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lifer.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Films you've not seen.
  • mrsfry
    Free Member

Star Wars. None of them and you can’t make me.

Mister-P
    Free Member

28 Days Later. Although I’m going to Secret Cinema on Saturday so by this tine next week I will have seen it.

wrecker
    Free Member

Seriously? Get back in your box.

Quiet down now son.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DrJ

Never seen The Jungle Book

In a way I sort of envy you, as you can discover it afresh 🙂

stevedoc
    Free Member

Broke back mountain, never been a fan of Westerns 😯

njee20
    Free Member

Like others I’ve never seen any Star Wars, at all. Would quite like to, just haven’t.

Never seen any LoTR/Hobbit films either.

I’ve seen all bar 2 of the post-1990 Oscar winners though!

DezB
    Free Member

What has race got to do with it?

Soul is black music. Obvs.

Plus, I’m clearly a racist.

Coyote
    Free Member

The list of films I’ve not seen is legendary.

bigblackshed

My list of films I must see because I want to, rather than I “must” see because someone else said, is rather sparse at the moment.

Reservoir Dogs

edhornby

The LoTR films were all a load of overblown pony, saw the first at the cinema I’m amazed I didn’t walk, saw bits of the other ones that confirm my initial opinion – haven’t seen any of the Hobbit films

never seen Mad Max, Schindlers List, 12 Angry Men is on the nexflix list

CountZero

Looking down that list of Oscar films, I’ve actually seen thirteen of them.

Star Trek reboot films. As a bit of a Trek fan I just can’t bring myself to watch them. They seem to be everything opposite of what Star Trek was always about, plus I have no interest in a bunch of kids pretending to be the original cast.

Seeing as how you’ve never watched the reboot films, how, exactly, do you know what they are with “what Star Trek was always about”?
    And as for “a bunch of kids pretending to be the original cast.”, they’re not, they’re actors playing the original characters, and while I’m not entirely certain, I’ll bet these ‘kids’, as you put it, probably aren’t far off the age of the actors when they started out at the beginning of Star Trek.
    Seriously, do you really think that characters who are fresh out of the training academy, starting out on their first starship, should be played by actors in their sixties?
    If you do, then you really do need to have a quiet talk with yourself. 🙄

Lifer
    Free Member

edhornby – Member – Block User
    12 Angry Men is on the nexflix list

After you watch it track down “12 Angry Men Inside Amy Schumer” it’s brilliant.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Films you've not seen.’ is closed to new replies.