Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Films that you knew to be rubbish but watched anyway ….
  • MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Sucker Punch. weird as hell but some seriously good looking lasses in it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Sometimes I like to watch a cheesy action movie late at night with a beer or two, and I don’t always make it through them if they’re particularly bad.

One night I caught a film called “Wanted” which starred Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy – so I thought it couldn’t be that bad.

Biggest load of overblown, incoherent guff I’ve seen since Charlies Angels 2. It was as if it was written by a 12-year-old. But somehow had to watch to the end to see if it could get any more cliched and rubbish.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Seven (if you can remember that far back)..Yup the one with Brad Pitt in it. I walked out after “Sloth”

Skyline or am I alone in thinking it was the worst film of the year ever

Yep.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I just watched Gargantua…. I am lost for words.

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

slogged through the new robin hood aberration this morning to put off rodding the drains. having now done both i’d say the blocked drain was more fun.

nearly as bad as battle:los angeles (or “independence day for spastics” as i’ve come to think of it). i wish i could have turned both of them off, but was entranced by how godawful they were. the latter’s probably the worst film i’ve seen.

t-obias
    Free Member

I watched Your Highness last night. Pile of crap. I’ll also second Skyline.

sc-xc

Given that the Tron Legacy soundtrack was done by Daft Punk I expected it to be a bit more experimental.. a lot of it seemed to be the standard orchestral type score rather than interesting electronic music.

Given that everything that Daft Punk have produced following Homework is bland pop muzak by numbers, this doesn’t surprise me. I was gutted when I heard the follow up, as Homework is one of the greatest albums ever.

As for the films, I happened across ‘Hysteria – the Story of Def Leppard’ recently. That’s bad.

khani
    Free Member

Conan the adventurer, 😯 waking nights and sky movies = not good 😯

organic355
    Free Member

Karate Kid (remake), although the kick ay the end is awesome (but not as good as Daniel-Sans Crane Kick!!)

Kuco

Skyline or am I alone in thinking it was the worst film of the year ever

I watched this the other night, thought i’d be in for a good sci-fi but how wrong was I 🙁 Thing is it looked like it could have had potential to be a good film done right. I can’t believe their left it open for a follow up.

The Happening, was told it was crap and 30 minutes into the film I knew it was crap but I sat their till the end to see what happened 🙁

Sandwich

Inglorious Basterds by Tarantino. What a load of pretentiousness. No film needs chapters if the narrative flows, the overblown run-up to the shootout in the cellar bar was interminable. Usual Tarantino nihilistic stuff where only the big star survives the carnage.

collinstiffee
    Free Member

More Skyline news. apparently you can download a free copy from some website or other. Imagine sacrificing so much bandwidth. Sequel, please no.
    Watch “Skeletons” fantastic film. One of the best british/european films I have seen. fantastic.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Films that you knew to be rubbish but watched anyway ….’ is closed to new replies.