Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Films that make U want slit your eyes with razor blades & pour lemon juice them!
  • shoefiti
    Free Member

My soon to be ex-wife rented 'Mama Mia' on DVD the other night, i tried to ignor it, and her constant singing along, but it was still there in the background like a hideous combination of tinitis and crabs. I resisted the urge to launch the TV through the window, and will think of suitable vengance for a later date – maybe she'll like the box set of family guy for christmas?

What (if anything) is worse than this film? is there anything you have had to endure that is worse than this w@nk, i'm not sure that there is.????

MrBlond
    Free Member

From the post subject I was going to say 'Irreversible' but that's leagues below anything musical…

coffeeking
    Free Member

mama mia was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title of this thread too. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zarquon
    Free Member

sound of FARKING music… even when I was about 5 I hated the bloody thing, UGH!

bigsi
    Free Member

Bridget Jones Diary (all of them)
    Ghost
    Chicago
    The English Patient
    Wuthering Heights
    Pearl Harbour

Basically anything that my other half wants to rent from Blockbusters on a Saturday 🙄

chvck
    Free Member

From the post subject I was going to say 'Irreversible' but that's leagues below anything musical…

That film really is just something else! Don't think I've ever seen another film that's stunned a room of us into such a 'wtf' silence

therealhoops
    Free Member

anything described as "rom-com" or "chick-flick"

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

Ghost
    Mamma Mia (almost vomitted into my shoes when my wife insisted on playing it at full blast out of the TV)
    Bridget Jones Diary
    Love Actually (in fact any of those stupid soppy bloody british films that women only really watch because that bloke from Pride and Prejudice is in it or so they can say things like "oh, it's like they've taken my life and put it on screen)
    Sliding Doors (the only film i've ever walked out of)
    Big Trouble in Little China (does not age well, took it back to HMV)
    SAW (don't think i've ever lasted a whole one)
    Any of these so called "horror" films that keep gracing Sky Box Office

and last but by no means least

SEX AND THE FLAKING CITY – not a terribly bad film all in all, i can see why people would like it, but my two reasons as justified. 1) there are certain women between 19 and 40 who believe it's a manual on life and that's how they should act. 2) There is a scene where Sarah Jessica Parker takes off a robe before she gets into bed with some poor bloke and i swear what greeted me caused me to be a little sick in my mouth

retro83
    Free Member

Legally blonde

project
    Free Member

My nomination has got to be Brokeback Mountain, a film about two homosexual cowboys,and lots of sheep,how they allowed this film to ever be realeased and to show two men in a tent about to have sex with each other.

Things like this possibly do happen down south,but not in full technicolour in my local cinema,without any warning.

This film was described as a film about canadian sheep farmers,fantastic camera work and a good story.

Rant over.

zarquon
    Free Member

SEX AND THE FLAKING CITY

couldn't agree more: SJP is an utter MOOOOOSE, and as for taking the morals of that show to base your own… utter B@stards

peachos
    Free Member

chvck – Member

That film really is just something else! Don't think I've ever seen another film that's stunned a room of us into such a 'wtf' silence

but it has a happy ending!

RepacK
    Free Member

Im just chuckling at the title of the thread..

IMO:

Pretty **** Woman
    An Officer & a **** Gentleman

racefaceec90

man i love big trouble in little china.(I'll get my coat!!!)

kimbers

big trouble in little china still kicks ass, how dare you!!

but yeah anything with julia roberts, most tom cruise films, anything by richardcurtiiss – how can you go from blackadder to 4 freakin weddings?!?!?

generally all rom coms are sh!te

brokeback was just boring, i thought it was about cowboys in the wildwest being gay, much more interesting story in my opinion

anything with madona

D0NK

Sliding Doors (the only film i've ever walked out of)

I'd have walked out of it too but it would have seriously dented my chances of getting some action later

brakes
    Free Member

PS I Love You

I refused to walk out on a film I'd paid £10 to see so tried to go to sleep, but couldn't because I was in such a rage

Wrongun
    Free Member

"The Notebook"

willard

My fancee got given Mama Mia by my sister for Christmas. even my sister apologised to me for doing it and we have _still_ yet to watch it together.

She watched it on the plan flying over to Canada last year and I, thankfully, had to lend her my headphones so that she could hear things.

I had that lovely aircraft hum for two hours, and I can safely say that white noise and the sound of people farting and snoring is way better than the soundtrack to the film.

As for other films of the same genre, juuuuust about anything with Kevin Costner does it for me. His films are long, boring and shite. JFK being a prime example. The only film that I have gone to sleep in without the benefit of alcohol.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Love Mamma Mia – singing and all that [sorry]

Valentine – barring Denise Richards – was just tiresome
    I've yet to enjoy a Tarrantino film

shoefiti
    Free Member

The only film that literally forced me to walk out a cinema before i tried to slit my wrists with a sharpened drink straw was 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'

My Lordy – that was a stinker of a film, can't tell you really what it was about, just that it made me very very very angry.

BoardinBob

Angels & Demons

I appreciate it came from the book but still.

The crowning glory is the scene where Ewan McGregor, playing an Irish priest, runs from the vatican carrying a bomb containing the Higgs Boson particle, climbs into a helicopter and tells the pilot, "Don't worry I'll fly". He then proceeds to fly the bomb away from the vatican where it explodes in the sky.

Ewan McGregor then parachutes back into St Peters square where everyone decides God has given them a sign that he shoud be the new pope.

Then he douses himself in paraffin and sets himself on fire.

😆

BoardinBob
    pantsonfire
    Free Member

Natural Born Killers sh*ttier than a sh*tty thing that has just tripped and landed face first in fresh dog sh*t. The only film that I have ever walked out of it made me want to send a letter bomb full of sh*t to the director Oliver Stone

lister

I went to see 'Meet Joe Black' with a girl who was the target of my lecherous affections.

NOTHING this girl could give me would make up for that waste of 3 hours of my life, she could have given me beautiful, emotional, sensuous orgasms every day for the rest of my life and I would still have resented every atom of her for making me see that film.

I didn't call her.

ononeorange

I know it's not a film, but Friends brings out all of the anger described above and more. Loathsome, detestable, smug, unfunny, little ****s, the lot of them.

slowjo
    Free Member

Titanic… can't believe it hasn't had a mention yet, in fact any di Caprio films, oh yes and the ones where the Yanks claim to have won WW2 single handed, why can't they get their facts right? What was the other one…. something about deep fried green tomatoes, period dramas and I could go on……

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Trouble every day

not because it is a bad film, it's actually a very good film.

just because it's the most sickening and disturbing film ever.

It took me three goes to watch the whole thing

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

steve martin in the remakes of pink panther .he should be eaten by wild cats for that .all american remakes of previously ok films for no good reason .

4130soul
    Free Member

i agree wholeheartedly re the rom-coms etc but you all really have to see Hell comes to frog town if you want to witness a truly truly bad film

and if you can make your other half watch as punishment for making you watch dross then even better!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Films that make U want slit your eyes with razor blades & pour lemon juice them!’ is closed to new replies.