Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fill that hole iphone app
  • warton
    Free Member

I started to use this app last week. basically its a system for logging potholes run by the CTC. you report a pothole, and CTC reports it to the relevant local authority, who instantly become liable for any injuries or damage caused by that pothole.

Reported two potholes on a bad stretch of road last wednesday, it has been deteriorating for a year or so now. Drove along the road today and the whole section, some 500 metres is being resurfaced, making my cycle home along it in the dark much more pleasurable and more importantly safer!

If you have an iphone get this app and use it, it increases safety on the road which can only be a good thing.

cp

sounds good. though if i use it here in sheffield, my screen would wear out from all the tapping! the whole place just needs resurfacing!

iain1775
    Free Member

I hope you dont use your phone whilst riding 😀

TBH Im sure its good but sounds more like a lucky coincidence, council highways departments never work that quickly

warton
    Free Member

TBH Im sure its good but sounds more like a lucky coincidence, council highways departments never work that quickly

you can view the status of it on the website. my incidents were viewed by the council within 48hours, and they agreed work needed doing.

I have friends who have seen the same quick results.

monkeychild
    Free Member

council highways departments never work that quickly

I reported a doozy pot hole that knackered my wheel via fill that hole and the council’s website and it was fixed that night!!!!

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Got it!

eviljoe
    Free Member

is it on android too?

warton
    Free Member

not yet joe, word is they are working on it, problems about cross manufacturer compatibility that is currently making it too expensive to produce…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fill that hole iphone app’ is closed to new replies.