Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Fight
  • Frankenstein
    Free Member

Then get the sword and raise it above your head and shout by the power of… (Depending on your age you might say thunder, thunder thunder! Stw’ers hoooo?)

Don’t forget to aim the swords at the neighbours cat (battle cat from He-man in case animal rights people start moaning.)

Karinofnine

I’m afraid I’m one of those people who try to help, I can’t help it – even though I’m a smallish elderly woman.

I think in this case: call Police, at the same time open the window and shout out (I’m quite well-spoken) “WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”

As to swords: what’s wrong with that? I have a swordstick in my car, a small axe, small xbow and long walking stick in my home.

… you mean you don’t? 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

Call the police if you are concerned.

Jamie
    Free Member

*checking in*

Do we know if the OP called the polis yet?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I’ve intervened when the odds were 2 against one, nothing actually happened as soon as i showed an interest in why two fellas were kicking the crap out of a man that was obviously no longer able to defend himself they scarpered.

Given the 10:1 odds i would have called the police on the way in and let them know that the police were called, possibly from the safety of the upstairs window (I’m no batman). My interest wouldn’t primarily be to catch the offenders but to get them to stop beating up on the one fella.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Frankenstein was it not by the power of greyskull?
    Thundercats was just thundercats hoooooooooooo!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Fight’ is closed to new replies.