Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FIFA Ultimate Team – basic advice on how to manage team ? my son is upset
  • tobyho
    Free Member

Can anyone give me some basic advice on how to manage a team on Fifa Ultimate Team ?

My son (9 year old) is pretty upset as his team have all run out of contracts.. This has cost me £25 in Microsoft points – and now they are all gone.. How do the contracts work ? Is there a basic methodolgy about managing a team.

(I have looked elsewhere for advice. But I need some basic – keeping costs low – advice)

ta

warton
    Free Member

put simply, the more games you win, the more points you get, the more contract packs you can buy (using the points, not real money). if you don’t win games you’ll struggle to update the best players contracts. Alternatively a couple of games before the contract expires, sell them.

I have a fairly good UT, and I haven’t spent a penny

trail_rat
    Free Member

see back in my day there was no option of paying more to keep going.

you started the game again because you sucked.

– as i was crap at games in generally i started at the beginning alot.

these days its all about spending more to keep your hand in !

of course going back to the start just meant rewinding the tape 😉

rewski
    Free Member

there’s also guys online that will buy your crap players for high amounts in return for paypal payments. Are you an annual season ticket holder? You should get new players every monday, if you’re lucky you’ll get some top players or players with good chemistry. There’s lots of youtube vids, here’s some from the fifa homepage.

Linky

bruneep

This has cost me £25 in Microsoft points – and now they are all gone.

Hmm My son spunked £420 on my CC on FIFA stuff.

yes, yes! its my fault for linking my card to his account, but not one email of purchase from xbox. Had I one email about a purchase I would’ve stopped it.

lesson learnt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FIFA Ultimate Team – basic advice on how to manage team ? my son is upset’ is closed to new replies.