Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FIFA 10
  • organic355
    Free Member

I know, I know I should be out on the bike not playing on the PS3…but I do enjoy a bit of Gaming.

Havnt played a FIFA game since I had a PS1 and I am little rusty.

Any pointers on how to Score ? (goals before any drug related comments appear). I am not having much success even when playing as Man utd against Dagenham!!

Also what do the different coloured triangles above players heads mean? sometimes they are red and sometimes red with a yellow outline?

Cheers

bikemonkey
    Free Member

when one-on-one with the keeper, change direction at the last second and use finesse shot.

Set your team up to be very attacking so you always have people in the box. A hard shot close to the keeper will usually have him parry it back out where one of you players following in can tap it in.

Just before you shoot, check to see if there's a better pass on so someone else can just roll it in.

njee20
    Free Member

Top right corner from the edge of the area, usually works with irritating frequency.

raddaz
    Free Member

red triangle above head is your active player, yellow outline round red triangle means active player has a yellow card.

organic355
    Free Member

red triangle above head is your active player, yellow outline round red triangle means active player has a yellow card.

Simples

redthunder
    Free Member

Sensible Soccer is where it's at 🙂

Sensible Soccer 2006 is also fun and a couple of quid from Play.

Amiga version that is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FIFA 10’ is closed to new replies.