Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • fiat 500 cars
  • Bunnyhop

seemed to be driven by very young first time drivers, mostly female, who seem to be so busy texting/phoning/painting their nails etc that they don’t have a clue about what’s around them on the road.

i’ve had a few close calls with them on my bike and now today as a pedestrian.

arrrgghhhhh.

in my day it used to be old men wearing hats with a nodding dog/cushions on the parcel shelf driving a ‘metro’.

and breath.

Houns

I have had a few close calls as a driver looking across to check the fiat driver out.

And by close calls I mean seeing it was a man or an old woman before they clocked me

anonymouse
    Free Member

I have had a few close calls as a driver looking across to check the fiat driver out.

And by close calls I mean seeing it was a man or an old woman before they clocked me

I’m glad I am not alone.

marcus7
    Free Member

my 500 has a hands free and voice command inbuilt so at least one of them I wouldn’t do.. oh and I’m a 42 year old bloke so my days of nail painting are long gone. 🙁

Bunnyhop

oh and I’m a 42 year old bloke so my days of nail painting are long gone.

oh i don’t know 🙂

marcus7
    Free Member

I’ve still got me frocks 😉

Bunnyhop

has it got a ‘go faster stripe’ across the bonnet and roof, complete with large eyelashes over the lights?

marcus7
    Free Member

you really don’t want to know…. it’s actually a custom two tone… and thus unique and surprisingly tricky to insure…

benji
    Free Member

Not to mention the bmw mini drivers, they seem on a parallel.

The road user I really hate is macho man 4×4 knob extension pickup driver.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The road user I really hate is macho man 4×4 knob extension pickup driver.

There are a few of those on STW.

marcus7
    Free Member

that’s not me then… 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

The 500 Abarth Essesse, is a corker! I’d happily have one, they sound amazing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘fiat 500 cars’ is closed to new replies.